Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-12, 12:02 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Carpenter was a beast 2 years ago. Im pretty sure he scored over 50% of the dolphins points that year. Its a shame he missed field goals which were automatic for him before.....
Old 09-25-12, 12:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
WoW.............. There's a JET'S fan giving u chit! What has this forum come 2....
Man George I'm at a lost for words . When it came to defending the Miami Heat no one can do it better, not even me. I'm more like a one two jabs and I'm out. But baddis es goes in for the kill with stats and great Miami Heat commentary.. It's was refreshing to have such a great Heat fan on my side ... And I got a gut check today with this post vvvvvvvvv . Man I'm so

Originally Posted by baddis es
LoL...basically! Jets fan from birth, Heat fan when Wade entered the league.

I'm sure Carpenter's 80s mullet/Dukes of Hazard cut and 'stache had something to do with it...
Old 09-25-12, 01:37 PM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^lmcao!!
Old 09-25-12, 03:52 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm so disappointed with Carpenter I could have jumped through the TV screen on monkey behind. Losing is one thing....but giving the game away is another. The opportunity to win is precious and each game can make or break a season. C'mon Dolphins!
Old 09-25-12, 05:53 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

We lost the game but we cannot put sole blame on Carpenter's shoulders. There were plays that we could have capitalized on. There were other's in which the phish showed little discipline.

But through this loss I saw a very poised young QB make plays... Plays with receivers that some would consider mediocre. Defense continues to do very well and the chemistry gets better every week. Sanchez was laying a pretty large egg during the game! And it's been eons since a running back has rushed for 100 yards or more against us.

Good thing about playing the Jets is that we will have the opportunity to play them again later this year. It's funny how a team that is in their first year of rebuilding can compete with a team with a "touted defense" and is supposedly established (for lack of a better word), and needed a prayer to the football gods to win the game (looking at you Tebow).

There was much more good that came out of this game than bad! Has anyone noticed that the Patriots are 1-2!!! Though I do not celebrate injuries the Bills are loosing their playmakers left and right. It's the beginning of a long promising season.

We're better than the trolls say we are
Old 09-25-12, 07:37 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
We lost the game but we cannot put sole blame on Carpenter's shoulders. There were plays that we could have capitalized on. There were other's in which the phish showed little discipline.

But through this loss I saw a very poised young QB make plays... Plays with receivers that some would consider mediocre. Defense continues to do very well and the chemistry gets better every week. Sanchez was laying a pretty large egg during the game! And it's been eons since a running back has rushed for 100 yards or more against us.

Good thing about playing the Jets is that we will have the opportunity to play them again later this year. It's funny how a team that is in their first year of rebuilding can compete with a team with a "touted defense" and is supposedly established (for lack of a better word), and needed a prayer to the football gods to win the game (looking at you Tebow).

There was much more good that came out of this game than bad! Has anyone noticed that the Patriots are 1-2!!! Though I do not celebrate injuries the Bills are loosing their playmakers left and right. It's the beginning of a long promising season.

We're better than the trolls say we are
Love your optimism....but the bottom line is we don't have any playmakers. Maybe Reggie Bush is close but he doesn't break many long runs. I noticed how easy it is to bring him down with an arm tackle many times. Bess is our best receiver and he does not have a second gear. Neither does Hartline. Fasano can make plays but not game breaking plays. This means the Fish have to play mistake-free ball and that hasn't happened yet.

The Patriots have gotten started slowly but we all know they will eventually hit their stride.
Their definitely is hope though since the division is not very strong. The Jets and Bills are not consistent so the Fish can be competitive if the cut down on mistakes.

Nice to know we have a qb with so much potential though.
Old 09-30-12, 07:39 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Dolphins lose again!!! Next!!!
Old 10-01-12, 04:30 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

It was so hard to see them lose a game they could have and should have won.
The defense was great and held up their end.
The passing game made great strides.
If the run game was normal, it would have been an easy win.

Looks like the Cardinals are better than I thought.
Old 10-01-12, 04:50 AM
SuthrnGent
Lead Lap

That was heartbreaking. On a bright note, how about Hartline?!
Old 10-01-12, 05:43 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Hartline had the game of his life lol. I doubt hes going to put up those type of numbers every week, but he seems to have great chemistry with Tannehill, who also played very well
Old 10-01-12, 01:21 PM
oramos23
Rookie

Yesterday's loss was heartbreaking, but the improvement I see week to week from the team as a whole is GREAT! The poise I see from Tannehill in the pocket improves greatly every week & if yesterday was just a glimpse of what he can be for us then were in a good spot. I will say we need at least one more solid receiver, preferably a veteran to help with these younger guys. Bess & Hartline on the other hand seem to have great chemistry with Tannehill that can only get better. We might be 1-3 but I believe a strong team that's only getting stronger and greater as the weeks pass.
Old 10-01-12, 02:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The team looks amazing with all the chances that have taken place. Multiple team and individual record were set yesterday.. Heartbreaking loses absolutely , but I can't seem to get mad at this Dolphins team. With the way their playing I strongly they'll figure out how to close a game out.

GO DOLPHINS !!!!
Old 10-01-12, 03:32 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Since 2002 there know to ball a good couple game and fall at the end... It would be nice to prove me wrong but the way there going...
Old 10-01-12, 08:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Next ???

Name:  lmfao.gif
Views: 5899
Size:  93.7 KB

Cows got slaughter again !!!! Next !!! Burgers anyone ???
Old 10-02-12, 03:29 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 97SCBOY
Cowboys lose again!!! Next!!!
How about them Cowboys!

Quick Reply: Miami Dolphins Chat Line!