Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-12, 11:28 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

Per everyones request here you go, the official Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

What does everybody think of the team after a few preseason games?
Old 08-24-12, 12:01 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob4256
Per everyones request here you go, the official Miami Dolphins Chat Line!

What does everybody think of the team after a few preseason games?
I'm incredibly optimistic at the beninning of every season. So to answer your question... The Dolphins will be under the radar should get some wins. Coach Philbin seems to be a no nonsense kind of guy and should give us some direction. Defense lacks chemistry but should gel with time (as this was our primary focus in the draft the past few years. I believe Tannehill and Garrard (if he makes the team) will both get us more wins than the last few years. The Jets are imploding and the Bills are well... the Bills so it's a toss up between us and the Pats for the AFC east this year! Falcons tonight... let's see how we can hold up against a solid playoff contender for the obligatory "dress rehersal" game.
Old 08-24-12, 12:49 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
I'm incredibly optimistic at the beninning of every season. So to answer your question... The Dolphins will be under the radar should get some wins. Coach Philbin seems to be a no nonsense kind of guy and should give us some direction. Defense lacks chemistry but should gel with time (as this was our primary focus in the draft the past few years. I believe Tannehill and Garrard (if he makes the team) will both get us more wins than the last few years. The Jets are imploding and the Bills are well... the Bills so it's a toss up between us and the Pats for the AFC east this year! Falcons tonight... let's see how we can hold up against a solid playoff contender for the obligatory "dress rehersal" game.
I always try and be optimistic with the Dolphins......but they are still the Dolphins lol

I like the idea of starting Tannehill but he has no weapons! We legit have no #1 or #2 receiver. Devone Bess I thik has the best hands on the team but he works best from the slot. Who is going to be the other two main receiver? Hartline? Who else?

The jets are always overrated and will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Especially with Sanchez and Rex Ryan. Watch out for the Bills though, I have a feeling that they will have a better record that the phins if they stay healthy
Old 08-24-12, 03:48 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

I always try and be optimistic with the Dolphins......but they are still the Dolphins lol

I like the idea of starting Tannehill but he has no weapons! We legit have no #1 or #2 receiver. Devone Bess I thik has the best hands on the team but he works best from the slot. Who is going to be the other two main receiver? Hartline? Who else?

The jets are always overrated and will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Especially with Sanchez and Rex Ryan. Watch out for the Bills though, I have a feeling that they will have a better record that the phins if they stay healthy
I wholeheartedly feel like Mario Williams is going to bust up some QB's in the AFC east.

The beauty of a west coast offense will allow for many WR's that only need to be possession receivers and still have sucess. Bess is fine, Hartline is good, I like Wallace, Fasano, and Moore. That way defenses will have to play straight up. no cheating on Marshall's side. TBH Reggie Bush will probably be one of our best catching options. Tannehill will most likely check down to him ALOT!
Old 08-31-12, 06:02 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

So how bout them Dolphins?
Old 08-31-12, 06:19 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

So how bout them Dolphins?
How bout them...............
Old 08-31-12, 07:41 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
How bout them...............
Lol! I know the preseaon doesnt count for much, but we played like crap. The backup QBs/RBs from the Cowboys destroyed our defense

Last edited by bob4256; 09-02-12 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-31-12, 05:33 PM
TeeNastie
Driver

I have no idea who is going to play in week 1! Thanks Ireland . Are any of these moves impressing anyone? Stallworth? Jones? Looks like I'll be rooting hard for the Seminoles this year! and going harder for FF on Sundays... I was surprised to see Clyde Gates, and Roberto Wallace Cut. No so much with the Vonte trade and glad we got a 2nd rounder out of him. He played well for us but they saved some cash as he was a 1st rounder (and wasn't going to start this year).
Old 09-02-12, 04:08 PM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeNastie
I have no idea who is going to play in week 1! Thanks Ireland . Are any of these moves impressing anyone? Stallworth? Jones? Looks like I'll be rooting hard for the Seminoles this year! and going harder for FF on Sundays... I was surprised to see Clyde Gates, and Roberto Wallace Cut. No so much with the Vonte trade and glad we got a 2nd rounder out of him. He played well for us but they saved some cash as he was a 1st rounder (and wasn't going to start this year).
I dont understand why they cut good WRs like Gates. Were already thin at the position! Im hoping the fins pick up Deion Branch since the patriots released him
Old 09-08-12, 05:22 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a must win game tomorrow . Lets see what our Phins do ..
Old 09-08-12, 08:28 AM
TeeNastie
Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
This is a must win game tomorrow . Lets see what our Phins do ..
I don't know about "must win" but a win would be nice. I think the expectations are pretty low for the phish. A win would speak volumes for morale. If a team led by a rookie QB comes in and beats a solid team that the phish have NEVER beat in the past... Would be nice. I personally think we have the players to do it. If they play to their ability. No small mistakes that lead to big opportunities for the opponent. Andre Johnson is big... So is Sean Smith. It doesn't seem as though Foster is not 100% we can do this... we shall see... if not the Heat will be playing in a few weeks
Old 09-10-12, 06:06 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The defense showed some brilliance yesterday and thanks to Thigpen we would of only had 3 points !!!. How many times were they in the red zone and couldn't convert.. .. I get it " they are rebuilding " can't they just win some games while their rebuilding ??

5 losses in a row come on man !!!
Old 09-10-12, 08:29 AM
bob4256
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
The defense showed some brilliance yesterday and thanks to Thigpen we would of only had 3 points !!!. How many times were they in the red zone and couldn't convert.. .. I get it " they are rebuilding " can't they just win some games while their rebuilding ??

5 losses in a row come on man !!!
What really pissed me off were the 4 straight turnovers. I dont think any of those 3 picks were Tannehills fault...
Old 09-10-12, 09:01 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

I've been a Dolphins fan for a long time, but until they fire Ireland the 'Phins are going to have tough time competing on a level basis within their division. I swear Ireland must have pics of the owner doing some pretty bizarre things...
Old 09-10-12, 09:19 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Last year Tannehills had 19 tipped passes, 19 !!! the guy is 6'4" . I believe he's projecting his passes..So he is somewhat to blame ..

Quick Reply: Miami Dolphins Chat Line!