Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

That was painful to read. I'm serious.
Old 03-15-12, 06:24 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
Exactly...Surprisingly a BPU 1J can be decently quick but topend they suck! Big turbo will completely change the 1J, ask me how I kno....LoL

BIG????????
Old 03-16-12, 05:56 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
BIG????????
Lol y u picking on my turbo..lol ok my turbo has a 60mm wheel but a 83mm wheel n the rear.. Its a small wheel but big compressor, looks bigger then what it is but flows more air then a 35r...Big turbo for a 1j...lol :-P
Old 03-16-12, 06:43 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Lol y u picking on my turbo..lol ok my turbo has a 60mm wheel but a 83mm wheel n the rear.. Its a small wheel but big compressor, looks bigger then what it is but flows more air then a 35r...Big turbo for a 1j...lol :-P

Sorry had to do it.
Old 03-16-12, 09:38 AM
CCJ22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JZSARISTO
Well my cl brothers everything went well the authorities did not show up at mexico or at the truck stop we got to the spot at exactly 12:30pm no body was there but 5 minutes later people started arriving believe it or not lexus cars are like a magnet they attracted more attention then any other car in my opinion well i said to my self there is club lexus just pulling in it was just a blue is300 followed by a Mitsubishi eclipse rx8, but then the Honda club started to pull in, i said to my buddy if the srt4 and the mustang do not show up is because they knew they were going to loose against you. They did not showed up my friend told me sense its Friday night maybe be robert with the red sc be at the spot but he was not there. So we decided to wait just a little longer and then a silver stunning right hand drive mk4 supra pulls in i said to my homie that is going to be your race right there everyone breaking their necks to the supra. We walked up to they guy to challenge him but he said no ok cool we went back to our cars, but then the honda crew walked up to us looking for a race interested i said to my friend this is going to be a fish in the hook thinking i was going to beat him i was fooled. First race of the night 1996 aristo vs em2 honda 25 roll i did not go in to boost right away honda gets the jump beats me by like 5 cars damn i said that cannot be a all motor honda em2 no way i loose to the honda damn it you picked on me now my friend is going to race you ha ha. Second race of the night sc300 1jzgte powered vs honda em2 25 roll the guy misses second gear. Then start again honda was pulling one car on my buddy but then turbo power kicks in my friend passed him by one car . When he pulled in i told him lets go and ask because that cannot be an all motor 1.7l honda em2 it was not HP to weight ratio 2002 honda em2 with a fully built all motor k sawp i knew it, a lot of power from honda now a day we called it a night and we went back home turned out to be a great night for everyone.
Old 03-16-12, 06:41 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Sorry had to do it.
LoL Yea yea.. Always picking on the 1J..but U already kno a 1J can be a beast!
Old 03-17-12, 07:10 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

LoL Yea yea.. Always picking on the 1J..but U already kno a 1J can be a beast!
I have always loved the 1jz its truly the little engine that could and it definetly deserves respect when put together with the right supporting mods, 600 + hp is easily possible and they love to rev. Ask me how I know

Did I mention That Myself and Mr. LRD// built this one.
Old 03-17-12, 09:16 AM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Yeah my race is not at 25mph but sense he told me it was completely stock i figured i would beat him. is not cool to go around lying and saying you are all stock and then come out with a fully built k swap. And the reason y my buddy beats me is beacuse he has a 1jzgte stock twins aem wideband aem boost controller aem fic mike sanchez up in tampa from inline 6 performance did the work while i have a 2jzgte single turbo running open boost not tunned or anything and if any one wants to see the race 1jzgte vs em2 k swap here it is he stop cuz there was a red light honda kept going and at the end we raced for fun.
http://youtu.be/ox2q24GmEXc
Old 03-17-12, 09:48 AM
JZSARISTO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ccj22
thank you sir
Old 03-17-12, 06:10 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

I have always loved the 1jz its truly the little engine that could and it definetly deserves respect when put together with the right supporting mods, 600 + hp is easily possible and they love to rev. Ask me how I know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmhyHwp8sp4

Did I mention That Myself and Mr. LRD// built this one.
Yes, I Know that car, I wanna do the same setup but with a AEM V2, 2jz block, & E85!!!