ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Need picture of motor

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-14, 06:35 PM
lexusdod
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need picture of motor

Anyone happen to have a picture of the right side of the engine(near firewall)? I cant seem to figure out how all the power steering hoses fit on the brackets properly. I was trying to install them before putting the engine back in.(so hard to reach all that with engine in car) Got a picture here of where i quit at today. Ok, iam changing the picture to what i did today, maybe you can see it a little better.
The RED lines follow one power steering line to the fan motor from pump.(dont confuse red for the huge red line, that is red electrical tape. iam refering to the thin red line)
The GREEN lines follow the other power steering line from pump to some vacume tubes and to the Rack and Pinon.
The YELLOW circle is 2 of the 3 clips that hold the line in place.
The PURPLE circle is the location i think is where the 3rd clip goes, but it wont line up with any bolt holes
The BLUE circle is where the line rubs hard aginst the bracket.
I have moved these lines and brackets around in different ways and they seem to fit best this way except the blue circle and the bracket in the purple area.
The RED line hose was made at a tractor shop and might not be correctly bent.
Just trying to make sure this is close to how they were originally installed.
What can i put on the red line to protect it from rubing on the bracket in the blue circle?
Attached Thumbnails Need picture of motor-0002.jpg  

Last edited by lexusdod; 04-25-14 at 01:34 PM. Reason: bad picture