ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

will these speakers fit:

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-10, 01:36 AM
robertoyou
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will these speakers fit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CTX65CS-IMAGE-DY...item1e5c6e7588

will they fit? their 2.75 inch in depth. im installing them in my friends es. so idk what the depth of the speaker is on the es. its a 1996. or will the window clear when rolled down?
Old 06-28-10, 06:45 AM
kev80
Driver School Candidate

they look all most the same ones that i have just a deff brand and mine sound like bose they are made by bose beleve it or not but they i do beleve will fit if not u do a lil cutin
Old 06-28-10, 06:46 AM
kev80
Driver School Candidate

o ps thats to much money go here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/
Old 06-28-10, 11:38 AM
Pyroibw
Pole Position

wow someone using decent stuff for once, lol.

yea they will fit. and use woofersect.com if your ordering them.
Old 06-28-10, 11:59 AM
funcrusher
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Plenty of better websites to get car audio....i wouldnt mess with ebay!
Old 06-28-10, 01:55 PM
robertoyou
Advanced

Originally Posted by kev80
they look all most the same ones that i have just a deff brand and mine sound like bose they are made by bose beleve it or not but they i do beleve will fit if not u do a lil cutin
thanks for the post. i guess im ordering them!

o ps thats to much money go here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/
i did go there man. they have some good stuff, but iv compared all my options (well, friends options) and for his budget, the price and the quality, i dont think anything beats those image dynamics, they are a really really good pari of speakers for that price. if you ever need some, i would highly consider them. il give a review of them when i put them in.

also, thanks for posting the link, i had checked sonix for speakers but not amps. i found a couple that i hadnt thought about.. but i still foudn them on ebay cheaper than on sonix. thanks though!

Originally Posted by Pyroibw
wow someone using decent stuff for once, lol.

yea they will fit. and use woofersect.com if your ordering them.
hahah thanks man. this is for my friends es. i have a gs and i use plenty of good stuff. love car audio.
but these are some good speakers for his budget, just wanted to make sure i dont order them and then the depth is too big!

Originally Posted by funcrusher
Plenty of better websites to get car audio....i wouldnt mess with ebay!
haha thanks for the heads up man. yeah you gota be careful on ebay. if you do your research and look at their feedback though, you can be safe. also, paypal, ALWAYS! ive done A LOT of my car audio shopping through ebay. i did get screwed over once (when i was young and dumb lol) but after, i learned, and i do my research now, and i havnt had one bad experience through ebay, and ive spent quite a bit on ebay!

woofersetc.com has a legit website, so im sure their okay through their ebay name also. but im ordering off amazon, anyways, through amazon i wont get charged taxes like through ebay or woofersetc.com. it ends up being only a few dollars cheaper, but still.. something is something
Old 06-28-10, 02:56 PM
kev80
Driver School Candidate

if u want u can call sonicelectronix and they work with on the $$
Old 06-29-10, 12:48 AM
robertoyou
Advanced

if u want u can call sonicelectronix and they work with on the $$
you mean you can negotiate with them? lol are you serious?
Old 06-29-10, 05:45 AM
Pyroibw
Pole Position

Originally Posted by robertoyou
thanks for the post. i guess im ordering them!

i did go there man. they have some good stuff, but iv compared all my options (well, friends options) and for his budget, the price and the quality, i dont think anything beats those image dynamics, they are a really really good pari of speakers for that price. if you ever need some, i would highly consider them. il give a review of them when i put them in.

also, thanks for posting the link, i had checked sonix for speakers but not amps. i found a couple that i hadnt thought about.. but i still foudn them on ebay cheaper than on sonix. thanks though!

hahah thanks man. this is for my friends es. i have a gs and i use plenty of good stuff. love car audio.
but these are some good speakers for his budget, just wanted to make sure i dont order them and then the depth is too big!

haha thanks for the heads up man. yeah you gota be careful on ebay. if you do your research and look at their feedback though, you can be safe. also, paypal, ALWAYS! ive done A LOT of my car audio shopping through ebay. i did get screwed over once (when i was young and dumb lol) but after, i learned, and i do my research now, and i havnt had one bad experience through ebay, and ive spent quite a bit on ebay!

woofersetc.com has a legit website, so im sure their okay through their ebay name also. but im ordering off amazon, anyways, through amazon i wont get charged taxes like through ebay or woofersetc.com. it ends up being only a few dollars cheaper, but still.. something is something
i suggested woofersect for there customer service, and that they a a authorized dealer for ID, so if you blow them in anyway no worries.

and yes they will fit NP, my mids are 3.8" mounting depth and they fit fine before i glassed my doors. there was still a good 2 inches behind them 2, lol.