upgrading premium sound system - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

upgrading premium sound system

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-12, 07:49 PM   #1
yamaturkey
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 68
Smile upgrading premium sound system

Hi all,

Does anyone planing to upgrade to better audio system?

Any recommendation???
yamaturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 12:07 AM   #2
Matt_RN
Banned for Life
iTrader: (3)
 
Matt_RN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 617
Default

I'm planning it, but still trying to budget and work everything out. The problem with audio is I'm still new to everything and still learning a lot. I want to do all my research before making a decision. There's just WAYYYYY too many options. I want something sensible that performs well, but is also show-worthy as well. Just trying to find that balance.
Matt_RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 09:11 AM   #3
OutlawTita
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 434
Default

I went all in ....... got a Bit One Processor $$$$$ so that I could still keep all of my Navi and steering wheel controls intact and still add a couple of amps to run my 3 way system. Money well spent but it was pricey.
OutlawTita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-12, 12:31 PM   #4
yamaturkey
Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_RN View Post
I'm planning it, but still trying to budget and work everything out. The problem with audio is I'm still new to everything and still learning a lot. I want to do all my research before making a decision. There's just WAYYYYY too many options. I want something sensible that performs well, but is also show-worthy as well. Just trying to find that balance.
I know, there are way too many options. R u going to DIY for the upgrade?
yamaturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-12, 12:42 AM   #5
Matt_RN
Banned for Life
iTrader: (3)
 
Matt_RN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaturkey View Post
I know, there are way too many options. R u going to DIY for the upgrade?
Most likely. Been having too many issues with shops and others working on my car and doing really bad jobs. Been very frustrating and costly in the end. And what sucks is i didn't skimp on paying for services. It's just the work was shoddy when i expected AND paid for professional level services. I guess the only person you can guarantee is gonna take care of your car is yourself.
Matt_RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-12, 05:05 PM   #6
CrysDark
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 26
Default

I want to figure out a way to incorporate my nexus 7 into the dash. I have a few theories, but I'm no Ben Heck :-)

Even with my Android phone; I still miss my Navi...
CrysDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-12, 08:18 PM   #7
DonShaw
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_RN View Post
Most likely. Been having too many issues with shops and others working on my car and doing really bad jobs. Been very frustrating and costly in the end. And what sucks is i didn't skimp on paying for services. It's just the work was shoddy when i expected AND paid for professional level services. I guess the only person you can guarantee is gonna take care of your car is yourself.
So sorry to hear about your problems with shoddy service, I try to do everything myself just because of that. The best of luck to you finding a good service shop and when you do, tell them how good they are and write a nice letter to everyone who helped.
DonShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LS460 Navigation System Upgrade madlad LS - 4th Gen (2007-present) 28 12-12-15 07:22 AM
sound system glm IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 4 02-17-15 07:02 PM
Possible to upgrade the stock audio system? Zinda IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 6 05-28-14 09:53 AM
upgrading navigation system waggsdl SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010) 6 01-29-13 09:50 PM
pic request - audio upgrade deca1234 LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) 33 06-05-09 03:43 PM


Tags
audio, brand, builds, ct, ct200, ct200h, lexus, makes, premium, reviews, sound, stereo, system, upgrade, upgrading

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved