Welcome to Club Lexus, the world's largest and most active online community of Lexus owners and enthusiasts.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Club Lexus community today (click here to register)!
R-series Brake Caliper
• Upgrade from M-series
• Aluminum from Dubai
• 5-axis CNC machine processing
• Hard-anodized surface treatment
• Disc Type : One-Piece / Two-Piece Floating
• FC-28 alloy material inspired by competition for daily usage.
• HUB on floating disc made of T7075 aerospace aluminum alloy.
• Exclusive slotted design efficient at removing dust and directional vanes efficient at cooling.
• Teflon-coated stainless steel lines for maximum pressure resistance and protection.
• Patented brake line holder to fit verity of applications.
Performance Brake Pads
• Pad Type (operating temperature range) :
Street Pad (50-500 ℃) / Sport Pad (50-650 ℃) / Competition Pad (270-800 ℃)
• Carbon Composite Materials
Swift response while stepping on brake pedal!
Tested by Japanese race driver in the races.
The race car BMW E92 M3 is installed on ARMA High-performance Brake System (front: 370mm x 32mm、6Pot；rear: 345mm x 28mm、4Pot). It performed very well and got third place in BMW CUP @ Fuji Speedway.
BMW E36 318 with ARMA Brake Kit attended "Summer 12hour idelers games" in Motegi on 29th July and it got fourth place. Running in a 12 hour endurance race especially needs unrivalled stability. Choosing ARMA Brake Kit brings the car a precise braking performance. (front: 345mm、4Pot；rear: 330mm、2Pot)