Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs & HIDs!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-12, 06:11 PM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered a pair of led bulbs and within 40 minutes I received an e-mail with my shipping info.
Old 04-06-12, 03:56 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Weekeeeenndddddddd.

Put your orders in today and have it shipped out first thing Monday morning!
Old 04-11-12, 07:04 PM
Snoops
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iJDMTOY
I'll try to get you some pictures tomorrow. It's a very deep yellow color, hopefully pictures do some justice for the color and output.
Did I miss your pictures somewhere? I saw the picture with in in the bucket, but do you have a picture of it installed on an IS with factory HID's? I think the color would look pretty good, but I'd like to see it first if possible.

While I'm at it, if I got the iJDMTOY 120-SMD LED bulbs and used them as DRL's, would they match the stock HID's or would it be a mis-match to some degree? Personally, it would bug me if they didn't match right. I tried to figure it out - maybe I have missed it somewhere? Thanks!
Old 04-12-12, 02:29 PM
DoubleURX
Driver School Candidate

Hey Thura,

I am interested in the LED interior kit for my 2007 IS250 but was wondering if you had any similar package for my gf's 2010 Acura TSX? Let me know, I would be interested in purchasing for both vehicles.
Old 04-19-12, 03:38 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Snoops
Did I miss your pictures somewhere? I saw the picture with in in the bucket, but do you have a picture of it installed on an IS with factory HID's? I think the color would look pretty good, but I'd like to see it first if possible.

While I'm at it, if I got the iJDMTOY 120-SMD LED bulbs and used them as DRL's, would they match the stock HID's or would it be a mis-match to some degree? Personally, it would bug me if they didn't match right. I tried to figure it out - maybe I have missed it somewhere? Thanks!
Ooh, I PM'd that guy the pictures, I didn't post it on the thread. PM me with your email and I'll send you some photos too.

As for the 120-SMD LED bulbs, they're 6000K so they're gonna be more white/blue than your stock headlights, it'll be a noticeable amount.

Originally Posted by DoubleURX
Hey Thura,

I am interested in the LED interior kit for my 2007 IS250 but was wondering if you had any similar package for my gf's 2010 Acura TSX? Let me know, I would be interested in purchasing for both vehicles.
PM'd you a response!
Old 04-26-12, 03:58 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Get some Daytime Running Lights for your Lexus!

or some GARAX D4C HID Bulbs...

Old 05-02-12, 06:12 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Hey guys, for the next few weeks, one of my guys will be on leave due to personal reasons and I will be having to fill in for his position and assignments so my time on the forums will be even less. Because of that, I highly recommend that anybody with inquires EMAIL or CALL me directly for assistance.

Email me at info@ijdmtoy.com and put "ATTN: Thura" in the subject line for my attention or call. You can give us a call at (626) 872-1127, we are open from M-F 9AM-6PM PST.

Sorry about any inconvenience guys! I'll be trying to juggle all the duties here as best as I can to serve you guys.
Old 05-09-12, 05:50 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

BUMP for one the brightest LED packages available on the market!

6 PC 132-SMD LED Direct Fit LED Package

Old 05-17-12, 03:36 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Check out our GARAX D4C HID Bulb Group Buy!
Old 05-23-12, 03:53 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Bump for the group buy and LED bulbs!
Old 05-25-12, 03:06 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

We are currently running our Memorial Day Weekend Sale till 5/29!

For all orders over $75, use the promo code "HERO" to receive 15% off the order. We will also include two free Domo-Kun JDM Decals along with the purchase!

PM me for any questions.
Old 06-05-12, 05:20 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Garax D4C HID Replacement Bulbs

$89 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/HID-Light-Bulbs-Xenon-Headlight-p/hid_d4s_d4r_d4c.htm

Looking to replace the dull looking factory OEM HID color? Look no further, get some Garax D4C HID replacement bulbs!

D4C is a hybrid version of D4S and D4R, so it will fit and operate just like how your stock bulbs do. We have 6000K (Ultra White), 8000K (Brilliant Blue), 10,000K (Deep Blue), and12,000K (Violet/Purple) colors available and ready to ship!

These bulbs are made in Japan so you know the quality and craftsmanship is all there.

iJDMTOY 35w Digital HID Conversion Kit

$89 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Slim-Digital-Ballast-Xenon-Headlights-p/hid_conversion_kit.htm

Upgrade your fog lights or headlights (if you have halogen lights) with our 35w Digital HID conversion kit! HIDs provide up to 3 times more output, use less power, and produce less heat than traditional incandescent bulbs.

FEATURES:

- Ultra slim waterproof digital HID ballast
- Internal regulator chip that maintains a stable current to increase the life span of the HID bulb
- Reverse polarity protection
- Shock resistant ballast protection
- Completely plug and play, no extra components required

Available in 3000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10,000K, and 12,000K colors.

6 PC Direct Fit Interior LED Package for the 2006-2011 Lexus IS/F

$47 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

This package includes:

3 x 18-SMD LED Panels for the front map lights
1 x 36-SMD LED Panel for the center dome light
2 x 18-SMD LED Panels for the vanity mirror lights or side door lights

These are only available in Xenon White and they are completely plug and play!

We also have other LED packages available for other cars such as the 2002-2006 ES300/330, older generation GS and IS models, 2001-2006 LS430, 1992-2001 SC300/400, and much more! Just PM me for details.

iJDMTOY 2.5W High Power LED Reverse Lights

$24 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These should replace the stock reverse lights for most of the Lexus vehicles out on the market these days that use a 921/912/906 sized bulb. These are perfect especially if your stock LED bulb is pointing directly behind the vehicle since this is a focused projector light.

The output is approximately 500 lum

iJDMTOY 5-SMD T10 LED Bulbs

$16 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These bulbs are perfect for the license plate and parking light or any bulb on the vehicle that uses a 168/194/2825 size. These are very popular among our customers and you will definitely see why once you pick up a set.

These are available in Xenon White, Ultra Blue, and Brilliant Red.

iJDMTOY 120-SMD LED Bulbs

$56 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These bulbs are a perfect upgrade for your fog lights as most Lexus models use the 9006 bulb size for their fog lights. These are completely plug and play and provide you a beautiful 6000K HID color without the expensive cost. Although these do not provide the same output as HIDs, they are still quite bright.

These are also available in 9005 so you can definitely use them for your DRLs as well! You'd have to get the decoder kit separately though which available here.

This is only available in 6000K Xenon White.

iJDMTOY LED Clear Lens Bumper Reflectors
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Lexus-Toyot...tm&click=35328

$30 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

This will include 2 x 13-LED Chip Bumper Reflectors that will fit the following:

2008+ Lexus IS-F

2003-2009 Lexus GX470

2011+ Toyota Sienna LE/SE/XLE

2009+ Toyota Matrix

2009+ Toyota Venza

These are only available in Red and are a direct replacement for the vehicle's listed above. They come with 3 wires: Red Wire (connect to tail light positive), Yellow Wire (connect to brake light positive), and a Black Wire (connect to ground)

iJDMTOY 60-SMD Switchback 7440 Single Filament LED Bulbs
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/7440-Single...tm&click=35328

$47 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

Before, your original 7440/992 sized turn signal bulbs would only light up when you use the turn signal. However, we now have a new revolutionary 7440 switchback LED bulb that can light up as your parking lights and still function as your turn signals. During parking light mode, it will light up as Xenon White and when you use your turn signals, they will flash Amber Yellow.

These lights come with a thin, heat resistant wire that can be tapped to the parking lights for power. The wire is thin enough that it can be twist locked in the socket housing of your turn signals (the wire is strong enough to be crimped, but take caution so it does not get cut).

Old 06-08-12, 02:21 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Hey guys! I know some of you are looking for the purer white LED bulbs instead of the ones with a blue hue to it so I compiled a few LED bulbs that we carry that hare a purer white color:

D31 LED Bulbs (replaces DE3022/DE3175 bulb sizes)
12-SMD D31 LED Bulbs

T10 LED Bulbs (replaces 194/2825/168 bulb sizes)
12-SMD T10 LED Bulbs

Again, these are a purer white, they may still have a slight hint of blue in them, but it is much less than our other LED bulbs that we've been selling more often. PM me for any questions.
Old 06-14-12, 09:45 AM
ohsimachi
Driver School Candidate

I would really like one of those SMD light kits, but I have a 1995 ES300, any chance you might support my platform?
Old 06-19-12, 11:48 AM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ohsimachi
I would really like one of those SMD light kits, but I have a 1995 ES300, any chance you might support my platform?
We don't have a package set up for your car, but a quick search on Sylvania tells me that your car's lights use D31 for the dome lights and either D31 or 194 for the door lights. The trunk lights use 194 bulbs.

To double check, take a look at this link:

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Bulb-Size-Finder-s/139.htm

We provide a picture of the most common bulb sizes available, match up your stock one and let me know!

Quick Reply: iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs & HIDs!