Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs & HIDs!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-11, 01:59 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs & HIDs!

Hey guys, my name is Thura and I represent iJDMTOY on the forums. We just became a vendor and we are very excited to be here! I'm sure some of you have already purchased things before and are well aware of who we are and what we do. For those who have no clue, let me introduce ourselves!

We were founded in 2004 and we have now become one of the largest automotive LED lighting retailer in the U.S since then. We carry most replacement LED bulbs for most vehicles, aftermarket HIDs (kits and bulbs) in various sizes, LED DRL lamps (Audi style, Mercedes-Benz E-Class style, etc) and much more!

If you guys have any questions regarding lighting for your car, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out the best I can.

Last edited by iJDMTOY; 12-07-11 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-23-11, 02:08 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Garax D4C HID Replacement Bulbs

$89 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/HID-Light-Bulbs-Xenon-Headlight-p/hid_d4s_d4r_d4c.htm

Looking to replace the dull looking factory OEM HID color? Look no further, get some Garax D4C HID replacement bulbs!

D4C is a hybrid version of D4S and D4R, so it will fit and operate just like how your stock bulbs do. We have 6000K (Ultra White), 8000K (Brilliant Blue), 10,000K (Deep Blue), and12,000K (Violet/Purple) colors available and ready to ship!

These bulbs are made in Japan so you know the quality and craftsmanship is all there.

iJDMTOY 35w Digital HID Conversion Kit

$89 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Slim-Digital-Ballast-Xenon-Headlights-p/hid_conversion_kit.htm

Upgrade your fog lights or headlights (if you have halogen lights) with our 35w Digital HID conversion kit! HIDs provide up to 3 times more output, use less power, and produce less heat than traditional incandescent bulbs.

FEATURES:

- Ultra slim waterproof digital HID ballast
- Internal regulator chip that maintains a stable current to increase the life span of the HID bulb
- Reverse polarity protection
- Shock resistant ballast protection
- Completely plug and play, no extra components required

Available in 3000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10,000K, and 12,000K colors.

6 PC Direct Fit Interior LED Package for the 2006-2011 Lexus IS/F

$47 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

This package includes:

3 x 18-SMD LED Panels for the front map lights
1 x 36-SMD LED Panel for the center dome light
2 x 18-SMD LED Panels for the vanity mirror lights or side door lights

These are only available in Xenon White and they are completely plug and play!

We also have other LED packages available for other cars such as the 2002-2006 ES300/330, older generation GS and IS models, 2001-2006 LS430, 1992-2001 SC300/400, and much more! Just PM me for details.

iJDMTOY 2.5W High Power LED Reverse Lights

$24 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These should replace the stock reverse lights for most of the Lexus vehicles out on the market these days that use a 921/912/906 sized bulb. These are perfect especially if your stock LED bulb is pointing directly behind the vehicle since this is a focused projector light.

The output is approximately 500 lum

iJDMTOY 5-SMD T10 LED Bulbs

$16 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These bulbs are perfect for the license plate and parking light or any bulb on the vehicle that uses a 168/194/2825 size. These are very popular among our customers and you will definitely see why once you pick up a set.

These are available in Xenon White, Ultra Blue, and Brilliant Red.

iJDMTOY 120-SMD LED Bulbs

$56 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

These bulbs are a perfect upgrade for your fog lights as most Lexus models use the 9006 bulb size for their fog lights. These are completely plug and play and provide you a beautiful 6000K HID color without the expensive cost. Although these do not provide the same output as HIDs, they are still quite bright.

These are also available in 9005 so you can definitely use them for your DRLs as well! You'd have to get the decoder kit separately though which available here.

This is only available in 6000K Xenon White.

iJDMTOY LED Clear Lens Bumper Reflectors
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Lexus-Toyot...tm&click=35328

$30 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.

This will include 2 x 13-LED Chip Bumper Reflectors that will fit the following:

2008+ Lexus IS-F

2003-2009 Lexus GX470

2011+ Toyota Sienna LE/SE/XLE

2009+ Toyota Matrix

2009+ Toyota Venza

These are only available in Red and are a direct replacement for the vehicle's listed above. They come with 3 wires: Red Wire (connect to tail light positive), Yellow Wire (connect to brake light positive), and a Black Wire (connect to ground)

iJDMTOY 60-SMD Switchback 7440 Single Filament LED Bulbs
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/7440-Single...tm&click=35328

Before, your original 7440/992 sized turn signal bulbs would only light up when you use the turn signal. However, we now have a new revolutionary 7440 switchback LED bulb that can light up as your parking lights and still function as your turn signals. During parking light mode, it will light up as Xenon White and when you use your turn signals, they will flash Amber Yellow.

These lights come with a thin, heat resistant wire that can be tapped to the parking lights for power. The wire is thin enough that it can be twist locked in the socket housing of your turn signals (the wire is strong enough to be crimped, but take caution so it does not get cut).

Last edited by iJDMTOY; 03-01-12 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-23-11, 04:02 PM
MrBBQ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, glad you became a vendor! Couple things I wanna pick up.
Old 11-23-11, 04:10 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Come by our store in San Gabriel if you're local! We always welcome walk in customers, I personally prefer it so we can show you the lights we have available before you purchase it.

Just ask for Thura and I'll help you out.
Old 11-23-11, 04:27 PM
anthony206
Driver

Hey, notice you guy sell the replacement led bulb license plate led bulb for the IS250 on your website. Are you sure is fit IS250 ? I believe is250 license plate bulb can't be replace ?
Old 11-25-11, 09:07 AM
SurfsUP
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the $89.99 the black Friday sale price for the hid kit?
Old 11-25-11, 11:08 AM
SuprFleaJQ
Driver

I just ordered a set of the 3k 35w HID fogs, and a set of the Garax 6k HID D4S bulbs for my F... thanks!
Old 11-25-11, 04:09 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by anthony206
Hey, notice you guy sell the replacement led bulb license plate led bulb for the IS250 on your website. Are you sure is fit IS250 ? I believe is250 license plate bulb can't be replace ?
Which one are you referring to? I believe you may have been looking at the license plate assemblies for European cars because to the best of my knowledge, we do not carry the license plate lights for the IS250.

Most of the Lexus vehicles are already LEDs stock.

Originally Posted by SurfsUP
Is the $89.99 the black Friday sale price for the hid kit?
Yes, we typically do not discount HID kits that much, but if you order over $100 you can get 20% off!

Originally Posted by SuprFleaJQ
I just ordered a set of the 3k 35w HID fogs, and a set of the Garax 6k HID D4S bulbs for my F... thanks!
Sweet! Let me know if you run into any problems.
Old 11-25-11, 04:17 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

2006-2011 Lexus IS250/350/F Direct Fit Interior LED Panel Package
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Lexus-IS250-IS350-Direct-Fit-LED-Interior-Lights-p/pkg_lexus_df_03b.htm

This direct fit panel package is much, much brighter than the traditional LED bulb replacements. The kit includes 3 pieces of 18-SMD LED Panels for the front map lights, 1 piece of the 36-SMD LED Panel for the center dome light, and 1 pair of 18-SMD LED Panels for the vanity mirror lights (or side door lights).

Many of my customers have stated that these lights turn your interior into daytime at night when the lights are on (not exaggerating at all, these are very bright)

These are only available in 6000K Xenon White.

Last edited by iJDMTOY; 03-01-12 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-26-11, 11:35 AM
JYOO
Pole Position

Originally Posted by iJDMTOY
Come by our store in San Gabriel if you're local! We always welcome walk in customers, I personally prefer it so we can show you the lights we have available before you purchase it.

Just ask for Thura and I'll help you out.
Hey i have many things im interested in. Im new to this east LA area, ive been west of downtown all my life. I now live in Alhambra, is that close to your shop in San Gabriel? Can you give me an address or directions? Thanks, I live right off the 10.
Old 11-26-11, 12:21 PM
Whitena
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your store open today? I need to get several bulbs, I'm local. How come there's no phone number listed on your site?
Old 11-26-11, 12:43 PM
JYOO
Pole Position

I found the address, but it says they are open M-F 9-5:30pm. Whitena, you wanna go break in? haha
Old 11-28-11, 05:01 PM
MrBBQ
Lexus Test Driver

Curious, when will the new slim decoders be released? I'm currently waiting to purchased a 9005 drl set, but don't want the bigger decoders.
Old 11-30-11, 02:27 AM
Vincent123
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thuraaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 11-30-11, 03:27 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JYOO
Hey i have many things im interested in. Im new to this east LA area, ive been west of downtown all my life. I now live in Alhambra, is that close to your shop in San Gabriel? Can you give me an address or directions? Thanks, I live right off the 10.
Originally Posted by Whitena
Your store open today? I need to get several bulbs, I'm local. How come there's no phone number listed on your site?
Yes, Alhambra is just 5-10 minutes away from where we are. We're located at:

5220 Rosemead Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776

You can give us a call at (626) 872-1127 if you get lost or have any questions. We're open from M-F 9AM-5:30PM (for the store front, 6PM for the warehouse).

Originally Posted by MrBBQ
Curious, when will the new slim decoders be released? I'm currently waiting to purchased a 9005 drl set, but don't want the bigger decoders.
The slim decoders are actually here! We just need a gineau pig to test it on first before we sell it!

I'll post this up in the SoCal section to get this test going, once we have it tested and it's confirmed working, I'll post this up in the thread for sale!

Originally Posted by Vincent123
Thuraaaaaaaaaaa!
Vinceeeeeeeeennt!

Quick Reply: iJDMTOY Super Bright LEDs & HIDs!