Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

FIGS Engineering now Vendor on CL

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-11, 01:22 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Received 141 Likes on 73 Posts

Yeah I have never dealt with them before, so perhaps they are just listing my retail prices. In any case the pricing has been held for sometime now and I am trying to keep prices the same as long as I can.
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
RB BBK's and 2P Rotors, G-Loc pads, Radium Fuel Systems
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
2018 USTCC Sportsman Class Champions - 2018 NASA ST5 National Champions
Old 10-17-11, 09:08 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FIGS
Yeah I have never dealt with them before, so perhaps they are just listing my retail prices. In any case the pricing has been held for sometime now and I am trying to keep prices the same as long as I can.
Your both were right on point. ButlerTire just pulled your site up on their computers ans asked me if I have ever heard of you guys. I bought your hood props a year or more ago for my old IS300. None the less, I see their mistake in pulling the wrong details for the wrong part, thank God they didn't order that 2GS control arm
Old 12-04-11, 08:52 PM
joedad
Rookie

Question Pics

So I don't have to keep looking at the forums for your great products and some of my "dumish" questions could you please post pics if your LCA rear and front adjustable UCA's for my '09 is250? I'm getting winter depression already here in eastern WA. so I need some distractions to get me out in my garage. Thanks ..... Joe

Last edited by joedad; 12-04-11 at 08:54 PM. Reason: punctuation
Old 12-05-11, 10:05 AM
FIGS
The Maker

The UCA is still in proto mode, working on wrapping it up in all its versions.

Also check out Steve Meade's install thread

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...exus-is-f.html
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
Old 03-04-12, 04:16 PM
Dajap
Driver

You got anymore black CNC battery bars? I tried emailing you on your website with no response. Let me know, I'm ready to order if got any.
Old 03-05-12, 07:12 AM
FIGS
The Maker

Hi, unfortunatly we are out of black battery bars. Sorry if we missed your email.

We will be looking at another run of black battery bars this year as well as a foot plate redesign.

Mike
Old 03-23-12, 02:51 AM
Straightik
Rookie

Hey Mike!

I just bought an 08 IS-F last month and i'm looking to buy the KW V3's, Mega Arms, and Toe Links in one swoop. Is there any combo deals that I've missed on here for CL members? Also, I'm planning on doing all this work myself. I have lowered two cars, and lifted one pickup, but nothing newer than 2001, do you think I'm qualified ;-)

Do you recommend getting the alignment done at Lexus or a specialty Import shop?

Isaiah
Old 03-23-12, 04:02 AM
teamplayer
Lead Lap

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Any plans on making adjustable rear upper control arms for a LS430?
Old 03-26-12, 01:30 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by teamplayer
Any plans on making adjustable rear upper control arms for a LS430?
We are looking at all of the links but plan on releaseing the toe, trac and rear links in short time.

Originally Posted by Straightik
Hey Mike!

I just bought an 08 IS-F last month and i'm looking to buy the KW V3's, Mega Arms, and Toe Links in one swoop. Is there any combo deals that I've missed on here for CL members? Also, I'm planning on doing all this work myself. I have lowered two cars, and lifted one pickup, but nothing newer than 2001, do you think I'm qualified ;-)

Do you recommend getting the alignment done at Lexus or a specialty Import shop?

Isaiah
Isaiah, Its certainly something you can do. The only trick to the KW install is reusing the upper hats which requires filing off the keyway in the center. We do offer bundle pricing on suspension packages, combined shipped etc. I will shoot you a PM.
Mike

Alignment is more about the individual tech than it is about the place. They all have the appropriate tools its just a matter of howw much time they are willing to spend. That said our arms and toe links are easily adjustable and can save you some money in shop labor.
Old 03-26-12, 05:59 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

say im going really aggresive on an ISF, the arms would help the most correct?
Old 03-26-12, 09:43 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by LiLS
say im going really aggresive on an ISF, the arms would help the most correct?
The MEGA arms are the single component that makes the most difference is the rear suspension. The inboard spherical bearing, the outboard on-vehicle camber adjustment. and the shock mount adjustment give substantial gains in feedback, suspension link balance and generally free up the conditions that cause binding in the other linkages with rubber bushings. Also you get the added benefit of 3 sway endlink mounting points to dial in the sway progression.

Its the best option if you had to upgrade a single piece in your suspension and it also gives you a little more freedom to fit aggressive wheels..

Mike
Old 03-26-12, 11:32 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

CNC foot plates are sold out except ONE clear anodized version left.

weesped. still working on the front J bolt, seems like a hard part number to find, sry.
Mike
still no word?
Old 04-02-12, 05:49 AM
Straightik
Rookie

Awesome! sounds great, i'll get them ordered soon as you send me a PM and my F gets out of the shop for it's valve adjustment/fix My plan is to do a gopro video of the difference in the ride with the KW's. The road by my house is like driving over railroad tracks over and over. I can send you the video once it's all done if your interested.

We are looking at all of the links but plan on releaseing the toe, trac and rear links in short time.

Isaiah, Its certainly something you can do. The only trick to the KW install is reusing the upper hats which requires filing off the keyway in the center. We do offer bundle pricing on suspension packages, combined shipped etc. I will shoot you a PM.
Mike

Alignment is more about the individual tech than it is about the place. They all have the appropriate tools its just a matter of howw much time they are willing to spend. That said our arms and toe links are easily adjustable and can save you some money in shop labor.
Old 04-02-12, 09:20 AM
jjffyy
Lead Lap

Was browsing your website and noticed you had a few bushing kits for the SC300/400. Is there any possibility that a camber correction bushing kit will be available for the SC application?
Old 04-02-12, 07:12 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by weesped
still no word?
Shoot, I still have the stuff, just totally got bogged down. I will try to confirm teh j-olt I have this week.
Mike

Quick Reply: FIGS Engineering now Vendor on CL