CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

DCTMS II Gen IS F steering wheel showcase

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-17, 08:00 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Received 129 Likes on 75 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Wow, totally unexcusable. Did you pay your deposit to Josh or DCTMS?

V.
I paid the deposit to DCTMS via PayPal after I received an invoice.
Old 06-23-17, 12:15 PM
10lexISR6
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Yeah I have to say, I didn't have the greatest experience in CS with them. Bought a CF wheel for my IS first, that went without a hitch, fast forward a year plus later and Josh hits me up on IG to buy a wheel for my girl's RC. I agree, he says it will take X amount of time for it, not a problem just need it before her bday in about 4 weeks. Fast forward and the expected date has surpassed, wait another week or so before contacting them. Josh doesn't return my messages. I'm thinking I got scammed now. Had to email company and I think Ivan also was the one who responded. Gets back to me and says it's shipping today. Like they just forgot, no explanation or apologies for the inconvenience. Yeah... Just FYI.
Old 06-23-17, 01:33 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 10lexISR6
Yeah I have to say, I didn't have the greatest experience in CS with them. Bought a CF wheel for my IS first, that went without a hitch, fast forward a year plus later and Josh hits me up on IG to buy a wheel for my girl's RC. I agree, he says it will take X amount of time for it, not a problem just need it before her bday in about 4 weeks. Fast forward and the expected date has surpassed, wait another week or so before contacting them. Josh doesn't return my messages. I'm thinking I got scammed now. Had to email company and I think Ivan also was the one who responded. Gets back to me and says it's shipping today. Like they just forgot, no explanation or apologies for the inconvenience. Yeah... Just FYI.
Well, at least you got your wheel, and compared to 5.5 months, I'd say you did OK.

For me, it seems I have resolution, albeit a strange one. Today I received a full refund of my deposit via PayPal from DCTMS. No email, no phone call, no reply to my PMs, no message with the refund. Just a refund. Obviously I am happy that I was able to get my money returned and all was not lost. An apology or some sort of explanation would have been helpful. I hope the rest of you have a better experience.
Old 06-24-17, 09:32 PM
Vitveet
Racer

Received 254 Likes on 176 Posts

Wow, hate to hear bad customer service stories like this:-(
Glad you received a refund but an apology or something should have been sent with the refund. Oh well, move on...😔

V.
Old 06-25-17, 04:09 PM
5280ISF
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hoping DCTMS will respond to this thread, I too was thinking about one of their wheels as a future purchase.

Are they going out of business or something like that?
Old 06-26-17, 09:51 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vitveet
Wow, hate to hear bad customer service stories like this:-(
Glad you received a refund but an apology or something should have been sent with the refund. Oh well, move on...😔

V.
I took my refund and made a deposit on another CF steering wheel from a competitor. Expected to have it in 3 weeks. Much better than the 5-6 months I have been waiting with DCTMS (assuming they live up to their word, lol!).
Old 06-27-17, 07:35 AM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 209 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by BossMoss
I took my refund and made a deposit on another CF steering wheel from a competitor. Expected to have it in 3 weeks. Much better than the 5-6 months I have been waiting with DCTMS (assuming they live up to their word, lol!).
What vendor did you go with?
Old 06-28-17, 11:22 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Originally Posted by msgs350
What vendor did you go with?
Send me a PM. I don't want to promote a competitor on a DCTMS thread.