CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Anyone know a good Lexus/Toyota repair shop around the Inland Empire?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-15, 09:20 PM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone know a good Lexus/Toyota repair shop around the Inland Empire?

I have 2 ABS sensors and 2 o2 sensor codes that came up causing the check engine light to go off, and it's an issue now that I'm in California and need to pass smog.

Anyone know a place I can get good honest work done without getting ripped off?

Or if anyone here has the know how and tools to do it, lmk how much I'd be looking at for this kind of job. Appreciate any help or suggestions
Old 04-23-15, 08:05 PM
SoCalISF
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RUCKER
I have 2 ABS sensors and 2 o2 sensor codes that came up causing the check engine light to go off, and it's an issue now that I'm in California and need to pass smog.

Anyone know a place I can get good honest work done without getting ripped off?

Or if anyone here has the know how and tools to do it, lmk how much I'd be looking at for this kind of job. Appreciate any help or suggestions
If you want a dealer experience, I have researched well and been happy with the service on the three Lexus vehicles in our immediate family at Lexus of Riverside. Service Advisor is Robert Lienz, 30 year Toyota/Lexus Master Tech. (LFA certified!) is a gentleman named Mike Stone.

If you want a quality independent shop, Frank & Kits garage in San Bernardino. In business since 1969 and they do things right. Mostly high end cars, Benz, Beamer, Porsche, Lexus. One of the techs there is second to none with over 30 years of experience in Toyota and Lexus.
Old 04-24-15, 08:01 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Appreciate the info!! I'll definitely check out Frank and Kitz and call and get a quote from Lexus of Riverside as well. Thanks again.
Old 05-26-16, 02:15 AM
DRELOC
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A year old thread revive but I need some info on these shops around IE area, my wife IS250 has knocking sounds coming from the front
Old 05-26-16, 10:17 PM
MESHICANO
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DRELOC
A year old thread revive but I need some info on these shops around IE area, my wife IS250 has knocking sounds coming from the front
T&H Auto in Pomona CA ask for Henry he did work on my Lexus.
Old 05-26-16, 10:35 PM
davidcausa
Pole Position

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I know a great spot in murrieta if that's close to you. They are the only guys I trust to touch mine and my familys cars
Old 05-30-16, 12:33 PM
SoCalISF
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DRELOC
See post #2, recommendations still stand. If you do Frank & Kits ask to speak to Jose Alvarez. Blonde haired, blue eyed dude but he really is named Jose Alvarez. He is super knowledgable, clean, and conscientious.