CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

When's the next San Diego Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-04, 09:48 PM
energy430
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When's the next San Diego Meet?

My buddy tricked me into going to a weak Pontiac Gran Prix meet this past weekend. I need to show him what a real meet is like. Let me know if something is in the works.

Driving Skid
Old 12-22-04, 03:12 PM
antbo
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im from daygo also. i know where we can meet up. but it has to be in FEB., cause my buddy is runnin this new VIP shop here in miramar. its actually gonna be the grand opening. so i guess we can all meet up there and check out there stuff. air runner is gonna be over there with there ls430. they too are gonna be selling air runner. well let me know and ill let whoever know the exact date.
Old 01-01-05, 01:12 AM
chrisCARL0S
Driver

Us guys from IS300.NET have a San Diego meet going on Jan. 12th at 7pm at Tea Station on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

http://is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=235744

If any of you guys are down, please come! You're all welcome to join us
Old 01-02-05, 05:40 PM
antbo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by chrisCARL0
Us guys from IS300.NET have a San Diego meet going on Jan. 12th at 7pm at Tea Station on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

http://is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=235744

If any of you guys are down, please come! You're all welcome to join us
cool! i can make it down there.
Old 01-02-05, 06:49 PM
chrisCARL0S
Driver

Originally Posted by antbo
cool! i can make it down there.
Awesome! Its just a little mini-meet with maybe 10-15 of us, but we're just gonna eat and hang out and take some pictures.

See you there,
Chris
Old 01-12-05, 08:01 AM
Rexdr
Pole Position

im from daygo also. i know where we can meet up. but it has to be in FEB., cause my buddy is runnin this new VIP shop here in miramar. its actually gonna be the grand opening. so i guess we can all meet up there and check out there stuff. air runner is gonna be over there with there ls430. they too are gonna be selling air runner. well let me know and ill let whoever know the exact date.
Hmmm...wonder if we've met before. I know 2 out of the 3 owners and just ordered some wheels from them 2 days ago. Anyway, might as well introduce myself to you guys in this SoCal forum. Name is Rex, I usually hang out in the GS section. Haven't spoken up much yet though....car is still stock
Old 01-12-05, 08:18 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Rexdr
Hmmm...wonder if we've met before. I know 2 out of the 3 owners and just ordered some wheels from them 2 days ago. Anyway, might as well introduce myself to you guys in this SoCal forum. Name is Rex, I usually hang out in the GS section. Haven't spoken up much yet though....car is still stock
not sure if we met, but my name is anthony. but i also have a GS and its stock. i got a few parts but waiting to order wheels and other things before i put it on. i wanna do it in one shot.

you know what, freddy called me a couple days ago, and he was askin if i wanted to sell my teins with someone with another GS, is that you? yeah, freddys tryin to convince me to go air runner. but that ish is a grip
Old 01-12-05, 08:32 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

GS Welcome ???

How far is it from Irvine ???

thanks
JAY
Old 01-21-05, 09:17 AM
Rexdr
Pole Position

not sure if we met, but my name is anthony. but i also have a GS and its stock. i got a few parts but waiting to order wheels and other things before i put it on. i wanna do it in one shot.

you know what, freddy called me a couple days ago, and he was askin if i wanted to sell my teins with someone with another GS, is that you? yeah, freddys tryin to convince me to go air runner. but that ish is a grip
That was me. I just PM'd you.