CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Cali Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-04, 12:16 PM
ISzBest
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cali Speedway

HEY guys (and club lexus moderators

A year or two ago, when the CA Speedway championship rolled through, we were able to purchase special infield tickets through you guys (to get into center field) and had a really great meet.

My question, is this offered again to this great event? Besides "a handful of .net people and club lex people getting chosen" is there any specific way to be "chosen" for this, or buy tickets and get in the infield. It was one of the best times i've had.

Please let me know ASAP or if anyone knows any details. Thanks,

David
Old 10-28-04, 01:16 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Cali Speedway

Originally posted by ISzBest
HEY guys (and club lexus moderators

A year or two ago, when the CA Speedway championship rolled through, we were able to purchase special infield tickets through you guys (to get into center field) and had a really great meet.

My question, is this offered again to this great event? Besides "a handful of .net people and club lex people getting chosen" is there any specific way to be "chosen" for this, or buy tickets and get in the infield. It was one of the best times i've had.

Please let me know ASAP or if anyone knows any details. Thanks,

David
I do not know if the tickets are available for sale this year. The amount of tickets given to the Clublexus administration was shorten this year compared to years past. You may want to contact flipside909 for ticket sales.
Old 10-28-04, 02:45 PM
ISzBest
Driver

THanks Lord,

I actually tried to contact him, but it said his PM inbox was full...So not exactly sure. Any more Ideas? Or FLIPSIDE if u read please PM! Thanks,

David
Old 10-28-04, 05:27 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally posted by ISzBest
THanks Lord,

I actually tried to contact him, but it said his PM inbox was full...So not exactly sure. Any more Ideas? Or FLIPSIDE if u read please PM! Thanks,

David
I sent a PM, but if you didn't catch it, here's my message:

Hi David,

Unfortunately, there are no tickets available for the Lexus sponsored event. You can however buy general admission tickets for the race. You can find the ticket info on www.californiaspeedway.com. As for the event that CL offered 2 years ago, that was a once in a lifetime type of offer. Unfortunately, the event last year and this year for the infield was by invite only. The admission was limited supply and were not for resale last year and this year. The spaces are already reserved for ClubLexus Admin and Staff.

Thanks for your inquiry,
Ryan
ClubLexus Staff
Old 10-28-04, 11:10 PM
ISzBest
Driver

IC. Well thanks a lot Ryan,

As if watching the race isn't Nticing enough...but the infield is just that much better. Hopefully i'll be able to make it out there and maybe win the tickets. Thanks for your help and congrats w/ over 4 years of CL!