Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Motorcycle gangs

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-14, 03:04 PM
Byprodrive
Lexus Champion

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by 10lexISR6
Those guys and others just like them are a disgrace to motorcyclisys everywhere. They are not a "gang" they're a mob. A bunch of individuals who with numbers develop a mob mentality. Not one of them can own up to their actions. They're answers are often "were just having fun blah blah". I ride, been riding collectively for 22 years. I've done my share of stupid crap but I've grown up. I ride track, race on track and love every moment about it. Believe it or not, REAL motorcycle gangs do not act like complete idiots like these morons do. That guy who crashed, crashed on his own because he's a crappy rider. He came up too quick on the patrol vehicle and locked up his front brakes. Butt over end, too bad so sad. Unfortunately cops cannot PIT bikes like cars because we all know it'll probably end in a body bag or serious injury. Then what? Ferguson 2.1? Of course, thats American society. Sue the police because you (as in the dirt bag) committed a crime and got spanked. I'm tired of being angry with stupid people.....
Better the instigator is killed while endangering innocent bystanders than a innocent bystander.