Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

SC300 on Bullrun Season 3!! (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-09, 11:54 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hated the Lexus girls? Must of been winning and cocky... I cant wait!
Old 12-01-09, 12:16 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by roy1928
false. theyre really on the show. my ex girlfriend was on team bmw along with her brother. she told me everyone on the show hated "the lexus girls"
evidence please...

seriously, its not like i don't want to believe you guys, but my brothers girlfriends sisters mother's grandson told me that he thinks this is not the case, and hes a sharp cookie.
Old 12-01-09, 12:56 PM
JonSC4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So who is the actual owner of the car?

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
this is a joke right, I havent seen one thing from the actual website about any sc300 in bullrun. that site posted isnt even the official site.
I can't believe no one has called you guys ("girls") out yet.
the sc is hardly modded and is leaking some sort of fluid on the ground.
all it has is tint and a sticker, not nearly nice enough to make it on bullrun. their cars last season were ridiculously nice or rare...
no offense, I would love to see an SC in there but I wouldnt choose that one to represent all of us.

those girls are clearly not sitting in an SC in those pics. they are just random pictures.

It's probably just condensation from the a/c.
Old 12-01-09, 01:27 PM
Girly TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by JonSC4
So who is the actual owner of the car?

It's probably just condensation from the a/c.
It's condensation from the A/C. We'd been driving for about 10 hours at that point, and stopped for gas.

The owner is a customer of Tracy and her boyfriends' shop. I don't know his name off the top of my head, maybe Tracy can chime in.
Tracy had just sold her car a week or so before being casted for the show, and I had just blown up the trans in my car, so, I had nothing to bring to the table at the time either. We were fortunate enough for Tracy's customer to lend us a car on such short notice.

We took most of the stickers off the car for the drive home to avoid too much hassle from cops.

Pics after... I can't tell you how many days/weeks of driving... so be gentle on the criticism ... and links to our facebook pages. Pictures of us with the car will be released whenever SPEED decides to publish them on their site. Until then, this is all we've got.

You can also ask Brooke (Lexus girl from season 2). She's a close friend of mine for years.

Tracy
http://www.facebook.com/#/TracyATL

Me
http://www.facebook.com/#/ecoppola
Old 12-01-09, 01:33 PM
Girly TT
Rookie

false. theyre really on the show. my ex girlfriend was on team bmw along with her brother. she told me everyone on the show hated "the lexus girls"
I'm curious to see what people had to say when we weren't around I guess no one likes a fierce competitor
Old 12-01-09, 01:41 PM
djb5118
Lead Lap

haha glad this thread is taking a different route than the one on TST! I'll be tuning in for sure
Old 12-01-09, 01:50 PM
Girly TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by djb5118
haha glad this thread is taking a different route than the one on TST! I'll be tuning in for sure
hahaha yea, that turned into a train wreck pretty quickly At least no one over there accused me of being a dude
Old 12-01-09, 01:54 PM
djb5118
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Girly TT
hahaha yea, that turned into a train wreck pretty quickly At least no one over there accused me of being a dude
yea, ok bro.

Old 12-01-09, 01:56 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YOOO...
i can't miss this show when does the new season start..
and since I'm in Florida what time... so i can set a reminder!!!
Old 12-01-09, 01:58 PM
Girly TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
YOOO...
i can't miss this show when does the new season start..
and since I'm in Florida what time... so i can set a reminder!!!
Friday, February 12th, at 10:30pm EST. It will air every Thursday after that, I believe at 10pm.
Old 12-01-09, 01:59 PM
tofu_house
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Girly TT
Shadowen, yes, that's us

tofu house, I'm not sure where in PA you are, but I will be having a premiere party on Feb 12th here in Easton, and you're welcome to stop by if you'd like (assuming you're over 21) I will post the details once I have them finalized with the local bar.
I'm in Philly.

Thanks for the invite. That'd be awesome. I'll try and keep that date open. (22 here. )
Old 12-01-09, 02:04 PM
Girly TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by tofu_house
I'm in Philly.

Thanks for the invite. That'd be awesome. I'll try and keep that date open. (22 here. )
We're about 45 min to an hour away... depending on how fast you drive LOL Straight up 476, to 78 East. Once I get the details worked out, I'll post up all the information for the premiere party.
Old 12-01-09, 03:56 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Members,

I'll remind you of our forum rules regarding inappropriate commentary towards our female forum memers. I've removed a few posts - don't replace them with anything similar in the future please.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...faq_membership
Membership
Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per person. We reserve the right to delete any membership without prior warning. You agree, through the Terms of Service, that you will not use Club Lexus to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory of any kind, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, racial, stereotypical, sexist remarks threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violation of any law. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than personal communication with that member.

Club Lexus welcomes members of all sexes, races, religions, ethnicities, etc. Both new and existing members should be made to feel welcome and never persecuted. As Club Lexus is currently a male-dominated forum, female members should not be made to feel pressured to meet other forum members, provide personal information, post pictures of themselves, etc.

Members can have their access removed from Club Lexus either temporarily or permanently for violating forum rules or Terms of Service. Moderators generally will provide private and/or public warnings before taking this action, but should the member continue to violate forum rules access will be removed without warning or notification.
Old 12-01-09, 06:07 PM
StiCk3
Lexus Champion

great job for representing the SC nation!! Can't wait to see the action go down!
Old 12-01-09, 06:12 PM
TracyATL
Driver School Candidate

Ha ha! Good to know. It's ok really. I am used to it. Can't please everyone all of the time. Tell her I thought she was pretty and nice. I'm not really into the cat fights. I try to support other women whenever possible Of course this usually pertains to other women in the motorsports industry, which clearly she is not, but I'll make an exception since she was on Bullrun with us and that's close enough for me.

Next: I'm not sure why we would lie about being on the show at this point. It airs in Feb. You'll just have to tune in to see Hit this thread back up then. I am excited to see who else doesn't like us once the show airs. Editing does a world of wonders.

Quick Reply: SC300 on Bullrun Season 3!! (Merged Threads)