Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Review: Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-13, 08:07 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review: Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo

This Saturday I helped nick detail his car so I figured I would use Detailers Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo with the help of a Autogeek Foam Gun to lubricate his car. This was my first time using Detailer’s Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo and all I can say this is an amazing product. I even added Detailer’s Road Kill Bug Remover to the foam gun to help remove bugs that had been left on the bumper for a few days.

Even though I used a foam gun I still used the two bucket method to reduce the chance of rubbing dirt into the paint.

This product produces nice thick foam that will lubricate the surface which means you can avoid scratches in your paint. It also does not strip off any wax or sealant that has been applied to the vehicle. The Autogeek Foam Gun even allows you adjust ratio of soap to water.

Once the car was covered in foam I used a Gold Plush Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt to loosen any dirt that was on the surface and to have a swirl free finish. Nick even decided he would come and help out.

After washing Nick’s car and seeing the results from using Autogeek Foam Gun, and Detailers Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo I was really impressed. If you are looking to keep a swirl free finish then I recommend Autogeek Half Gallon Foam Gun with and Detailers Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo.

Benefits Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo
- Will not strip off any wax or sealant
- Formula contains an xtreme amount of lubricants and beneficial oils
-Removes the dirt and debris that hide your vehicle’s shine.
-Water softeners in Detailer’s Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula means your vehicle dries with fewer water spots.
-The only car shampoo formulated for foam guns and foam cannons

Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo

Autogeek Half Gallon Foam Gun

Gold Plush Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt

Detailer’s Road Kill Bug Remover

Grit Guard® Dual Bucket Washing System
Old 07-31-13, 07:51 AM
redoctane
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice write up thanks!