Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 2Gen GS430 / 400/ 300 Classifieds (98-05)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FS: Daizen Front Control Arm Bushing Set

Old 06-27-14, 03:13 PM   #1
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default FS: Daizen Front Control Arm Bushing Set

Hello all,

Up for sale is the Daizen Control Arm Bushing kit for the 01-05 GS300/400/430. New condition, never used, but the plastic bag was opened so I can see the directions. I have the box it came in and the shipping invoice from TM Engineering. Bought it about 2 years ago. Replaces front upper control arm bushings, castor arm (LCA #2) bushing, and lower control arm bushings.

According to TM Engineering's website:

"Low durometer polyurethane replacement for worn OEM rubber bushings. Solves most irregular tire wear problems and highway speed driveability problems. Complete kits come with bushings and special synthetic grease."

"Daizen Sport Tuning has extensive research, design and testing time behind each and every product they manufacture, which gives you the assurance that your parts will fit right and perform flawlessly."

Price: $100 OBO, willing to negotiate.

Location: Southern California, South OC. Willing to drive locally to meetup with the buyer.

Contact: Text 949-547-9487, or PM here. I try to check my PMs once a week.

Thanks for looking.

David
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Last edited by goodyonsen; 06-27-14 at 10:12 PM..
goodyonsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-14, 04:04 PM   #2
blacknmild
Pole Position
Trader Score: (4)

Send a message via AIM to blacknmild Send a message via MSN to blacknmild Send a message via Yahoo to blacknmild

What's the part number on the box? They're different after 2000.
blacknmild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-14, 10:11 PM   #3
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate

My bad, they are part number G2-2002A so it's for the 01+ chassis.
Old 07-08-14, 05:23 PM   #4
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate

Still for sale.
Old 07-09-14, 11:17 AM   #5
JAYGS4NYC
Pole Position

Default Daizen

Willing to ship?
JAYGS4NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-14, 09:09 AM   #6
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYGS4NYC View Post
Willing to ship?
Holding off on shipping at the moment. I'll let you know if I decide otherwise
Old 07-14-14, 08:03 AM   #7
JAYGS4NYC
Pole Position

PM me if u do...
JAYGS4NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-14, 09:07 AM   #8
GSGenesis
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYGS4NYC View Post
PM me if u do...
Lol posted on June 27th, it's now July 14th, I'd PM the guy telling em your ready to pay... Just ship the dam stuff, I don't understand how some people make it SUCH a burden or inconvenience to do so. USPS.com- buy and print your shipping label right then and there. Put it in a box, tape the label to the box, and put it out for the mail man to grab when dropping off your mail. Don't got a box? NO PROBLEM! Indicate that when purchasing the shipping label and the post man will have one for you with tomorrow's mail! FREE! Really drives me nuts when people say, "Pick up only, not shipping." WHY?! WHATS THE ISSUE?! Lol.... (Not directed towards the OP/seller, just to everyone who has this policy... All it spells out to me is one thing.... LAZY! Again not towards this seller in particular, just a lesson to all, because if he would have shipped, I would have bought.
GSGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-14, 09:41 PM   #9
GSGenesis
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)

Oh wow I didn't know it even came with the caster arm bushing, that's a good rebuild kit right there man dam! All you'd really need is new steering rack bushings and your front ends good to go! (Bushings wise....) I paid more for just my FIGS #2 caster arm bushings alone and this kit comes with it all.... Dam
GSGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 07:11 PM   #10
pinoiryder
Pole Position
Trader Score: (5)

pinoiryder pinoiryder Thony Pineda
Send a message via MSN to pinoiryder Send a message via Yahoo to pinoiryder Send a message via Skype™ to pinoiryder
Default still available

Bushing still avaliable
pinoiryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 11:13 AM   #11
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGenesis View Post
Lol posted on June 27th, it's now July 14th, I'd PM the guy telling em your ready to pay... Just ship the dam stuff, I don't understand how some people make it SUCH a burden or inconvenience to do so. USPS.com- buy and print your shipping label right then and there. Put it in a box, tape the label to the box, and put it out for the mail man to grab when dropping off your mail. Don't got a box? NO PROBLEM! Indicate that when purchasing the shipping label and the post man will have one for you with tomorrow's mail! FREE! Really drives me nuts when people say, "Pick up only, not shipping." WHY?! WHATS THE ISSUE?! Lol.... (Not directed towards the OP/seller, just to everyone who has this policy... All it spells out to me is one thing.... LAZY! Again not towards this seller in particular, just a lesson to all, because if he would have shipped, I would have bought.
I have two local buyers that currently have priority. That's why I said I'll hold off.

But the Daizen kit is a quality product that has everything you need for the front arms. I bought and installed the Figs adjustable 4 piece castor bushing unit instead, haven't had the need to replace the other arm bushings yet. The Figs unit creaks and pops like no other though.
Old 07-28-14, 12:53 PM   #12
goodyonsen
Driver School Candidate

Sold thanks guys
Old 07-28-14, 12:53 PM

Tags
2gs, castor, control arm, lexus, low