F/S 2JZ GE Custom intake manifold / Head / Block

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-08, 10:10 AM
adamgamz
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default F/S 2JZ GE Custom intake manifold / Head / Block

Well my car has a bearing knock, instead of sending it off to a machine shop I've decided to swap in a Aristo motor. I'm selling off the following items

2JZGE Head, this head was just rebuilt by my machine shop 500 miles ago, he cleaned the bowls, lapped the valves, and installed new valve guide seals, excellent shape, it comes with 2JZGTE non vvti cams, the intake cam was machined to fit this vvti head, eliminating the vvti. $400.00

2JZGE Custom intake manifold with Q45 throttle body. Rick bowers at Speed tech took quite a few hours to make this custom intake manifold, the welds are a work of art, this is in my GS300 but you should have no problem getting it to fit an IS300, there is a good taper in the rear of the manifold allowing for clearance of the ABS. $850.00

2JZGE block with Supra TT Pistons and Rods. This motor has a bearing knock, the car was shut down after the knock became audible, $250.00.

2JZGE stainless steel ebay manifold, $100.00
Old 09-02-08, 02:07 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Man that sucks. Any idea as to what caused it? I run the HELL out of my car all the time and redline at 7500rpm and haven't had any problems.

Also, that intake manifold...does it have an IAC? Or do you just have to dial in the idle set screw everytime the weather changes? lol
Old 09-02-08, 02:19 PM
adamgamz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JeffTsai
Man that sucks. Any idea as to what caused it? I run the HELL out of my car all the time and redline at 7500rpm and haven't had any problems.

Also, that intake manifold...does it have an IAC? Or do you just have to dial in the idle set screw everytime the weather changes? lol
The #1 reason for engine failure is contamination, I think maybe my machine shop drilled out the oil pump, the oil pump may of had some metal shavings in it or something to that effect. Whatever it is I just orderes an Aristo motor so I'm going 2JZGTE now, I'm not going to need any of these parts so if anyone is interested make me an offer. There is no IAC but its really not a big deal to drill a hole and add a flange. The price of this with the throttle body is lower than any other ones I've seen out there on the internet. Rick really did a nice job on this piece and his welder has done a awesome job too.
Old 09-11-08, 07:51 AM
adamgamz
Lead Lap

everything is sold