Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Pair NEW 265/30/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-17, 09:47 PM
boostedGS
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Pair NEW 265/30/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Just updating old threads, these tires have been sold. Thanks.

Last edited by boostedGS; 08-25-18 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-14-17, 03:31 PM
boostedGS
Lead Lap

I get this kind of texts ALL day long when I post stuff on Craiglist, I expect more from ClubLexus. Damn, ClubLexus turning into Zilvia and HondaTech. HAHA! Either you give me a reasonable offer, or don't make an offer at all. C'mon guys!

Why would I give a stranger (who has done nothing for me at all) a great deal on something I paid full price for? You think I buy expensive **** just to give it away to strangers for the **** of it?
If you can get it elsewhere, go buy it there!

PS. I dont need to know how much they cost, I dont need to see your receipt, LMAO. I aint asking for any of that. I don't have anything to prove. I just don't like dealing with buyers like you.

You're the same dude lowballing me on my Advan 20" GT premiums, as well as another member that was selling the same wheels. Looks like you're trying to get a "GREAT DEAL" on my Advans or the other members, whichever, but it ain't happening.

Looks like you have expensive taste, but can't pay to play! LMAO. GTFOH.

But please, don't PM me your receipt, I never asked for any of that stuff. If anything, just post that receipt here for everyone to see, because I don't care, maybe someone else would like to see. But at least this will show people you actually do pay retail for things, instead of just lowballing people.

For everyone else, especially locally, make me a reasonable offer; don't tell me how little you will pay, but more of a realistic offer.

Last edited by boostedGS; 07-14-17 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-14-17, 07:54 PM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?zip-code=&width=265/&ratio=30&diameter=20&rearWidth=255/&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=17

why would I pay $600 plus shipping when I can get the new 4S shipped cheaper then buying yours. If you don't offer then don't post retail prices lol and the other guy posted his **** and tagged me in his posting and wanted more then what I could buy them from a vender and his wheels had been curbed or something and wanted $4k and I could have bought a new set of $300 more lol. Check my other thread yes I have expensive taste and I buy what I want lmfao I'm not paying retail from Joe blow. Why would anybody buy something at full or almost retail now if I bought them from you who's going to warranty them if I had a issue now if I bought them for $600 from a local tire store they would take care of any problems if I had one. Now if I bought it for you and had a issue what is the tire store going to tell me we'll go back to the guy you bought it from. So Yes my offer is fair if you don't like and can't see my point your crazy.

Here is a link to a used set of PS tire have have very little miles on them look at what he's asking for the full set. Too bad they are 285 other wise I would have bought them. This person knows what the value of things are worth he's not trying to rape someone.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/4ge...-etc-eek3.html

fyi I never offered you for your Advan wheels bc you never wanted to sell them so why would I offer you lol your full of ******. Please post the offer too.

You must care bc you did post it

Last edited by 13FSPORT; 07-14-17 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-14-17, 12:16 AM
boostedGS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 13FSPORT
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?zip-code=&width=265/&ratio=30&diameter=20&rearWidth=255/&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=17

why would I pay $600 plus shipping when I can get the new 4S shipped cheaper then buying yours. If you don't offer then don't post retail prices lol and the other guy posted his **** and tagged me in his posting and wanted more then what I could buy them from a vender and his wheels had been curbed or something and wanted $4k and I could have bought a new set of $300 more lol. Check my other thread yes I have expensive taste and I buy what I want lmfao I'm not paying retail from Joe blow. Why would anybody buy something at full or almost retail now if I bought them from you who's going to warranty them if I had a issue now if I bought them for $600 from a local tire store they would take care of any problems if I had one. Now if I bought it for you and had a issue what is the tire store going to tell me we'll go back to the guy you bought it from. So Yes my offer is fair if you don't like and can't see my point your crazy.

Here is a link to a used set of PS tire have have very little miles on them look at what he's asking for the full set. Too bad they are 285 other wise I would have bought them. This person knows what the value of things are worth he's not trying to rape someone.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/4ge...-etc-eek3.html

fyi I never offered you for your Advan wheels bc you never wanted to sell them so why would I offer you lol your full of ******. Please post the offer too.

You must care bc you did post it
Totally forgot about this post. Hahahaha

No one told you to pay $600 plus shipping for my pair. Original post says $600 picked up if you can read, I never mentioned any shipping options because I don't have time to ship stuff.

I'm not trying to "rape" anyone, I'm just trying to get the money I paid for them back from Tirerack.com. Anyway, I guess I'll change the price to $525 picked up, which is much cheaper than what I paid TR for them just over a month ago. I don't see how this is "rape" since your insinuating that. Also, at that time, all the tire shops in my area were quoting me more than Tire Rack's included shipping price. So whether or not shipping price is included, the total price which I would have paid for would have been about the same, if not, more.

For example, if someone paid $13,500 for Novel RCF e/h, and they change their minds and they are selling it for $13,500 to the community. This is someone just trying to get their money back. It doesn't matter if another shop or person is selling the same new exhaust and headers for $13,000, this doesn't mean that the person is trying to rape anyone. Whatever they paid for is whatever they're trying to get back, that's all. Rape is if this person is asking $16,000 for an exhaust/headers that they just paid $13,500 for. If anything, make a reasonable offer, NOT an offer that ONLY benefits you entirely, and not just sit there and call out rape price because they are selling new items are retail prices that most people pay for tires, specialty parts from Japan, etc. C'mon man. Let me guess, in this situation you would sit there and offer $10,000 + shipping, then get denied, then btch and complain that it's rape and 'so n so company' is selling it for $13,000 and you would rather go buy from them, right? Instead of just making a reasonable offer where the original seller doesn't take a huge loss, and were you still save some money than buying another new set from another shop.

^This is the problem with the internet; people thinking they are entitled to deal (more like a steal) from everyone that they don't know. Why would I only want to pocket about $400 on something I just paid $600 for?

But it's all good.. because you got your new Advan GT's from that other vendor, right?? Oh and, new PS4S from that other tire shop right??? HAHAHA. No need to reply to this comment/post. I'm done here, just want to sell the tires locally as originally intended.

Last edited by boostedGS; 08-14-17 at 12:25 AM.
Old 12-11-18, 11:02 PM
jgoorn
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boostedGS
Totally forgot about this post. Hahahaha

No one told you to pay $600 plus shipping for my pair. Original post says $600 picked up if you can read, I never mentioned any shipping options because I don't have time to ship stuff.

I'm not trying to "rape" anyone, I'm just trying to get the money I paid for them back from Tirerack.com. Anyway, I guess I'll change the price to $525 picked up, which is much cheaper than what I paid TR for them just over a month ago. I don't see how this is "rape" since your insinuating that. Also, at that time, all the tire shops in my area were quoting me more than Tire Rack's included shipping price. So whether or not shipping price is included, the total price which I would have paid for would have been about the same, if not, more.

For example, if someone paid $13,500 for Novel RCF e/h, and they change their minds and they are selling it for $13,500 to the community. This is someone just trying to get their money back. It doesn't matter if another shop or person is selling the same new exhaust and headers for $13,000, this doesn't mean that the person is trying to rape anyone. Whatever they paid for is whatever they're trying to get back, that's all. Rape is if this person is asking $16,000 for an exhaust/headers that they just paid $13,500 for. If anything, make a reasonable offer, NOT an offer that ONLY benefits you entirely, and not just sit there and call out rape price because they are selling new items are retail prices that most people pay for tires, specialty parts from Japan, etc. C'mon man. Let me guess, in this situation you would sit there and offer $10,000 + shipping, then get denied, then btch and complain that it's rape and 'so n so company' is selling it for $13,000 and you would rather go buy from them, right? Instead of just making a reasonable offer where the original seller doesn't take a huge loss, and were you still save some money than buying another new set from another shop.

^This is the problem with the internet; people thinking they are entitled to deal (more like a steal) from everyone that they don't know. Why would I only want to pocket about $400 on something I just paid $600 for?

But it's all good.. because you got your new Advan GT's from that other vendor, right?? Oh and, new PS4S from that other tire shop right??? HAHAHA. No need to reply to this comment/post. I'm done here, just want to sell the tires locally as originally intended.
That guy is a clown, he used his suspension for a year and wants 95% of its value. I even sent him quotes of posts he made when he got it so he remembers how long ago it was.
Old 12-29-18, 01:25 AM
boostedGS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jgoorn
That guy is a clown, he used his suspension for a year and wants 95% of its value. I even sent him quotes of posts he made when he got it so he remembers how long ago it was.
Yeah, I saw his Advan GT's and tires for sale.. you're definitely right, seems like he's trying to get 95% of value after being used as well. So I guess he wants to get 95% of value for his stuff for sale, while he low ***** people on parts for like 60% of value. Lmao.