Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

GA F/S RARE 18x9 VAPC wheels semi-forged light and strong Made in Japan

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-17, 07:04 PM
ChampGS3
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default F/S RARE 18x9 VAPC wheels semi-forged light and strong Made in Japan

I have been on CL for many years and have only seen a handful of people with these high quality Japanese made wheels. Lexus contracted Weds or Enkei or similar JDM manufacturer to make these for a small run around 2002. I have had these wheels for many years and they have been great. Each wheel balances with no more than 1oz. of weight and 2 out the 4 balance usually with just 14 grams. That is very well made when you figure its balancing a wheel-tire combo weighing ~800 oz.'s. I got them from original owner who bought them from Carson Lexus back in 2003 where the only ~20 sets of these were ever imported. Originally they were specified to fit only SC GS and LS models but will fit just about any Toyota or Lexus using the 60.1 centerbore. These are both Hubcentric and Lugcentric just like factory OEM Lexus Toyota wheels so they drive just as nice but actually better from more / wider tire on the road. VAPC stands for Vacuum and Pressure Cast and they are very strong and rather lightweight for an 18x9 with 45 offset coming in at ~21 pounds each. Asking $750 shipped or $650 picked up. TIRES are Not Included and are not available. FYI this set Originally sold for $1200 before shipping and this was in 2003 dollars. A set of wheels with this quality today would easily cost $1600+. Due to these attributes this set would be an excellent set of Racing / Track day wheels or just as good on your daily. Please email snyderd22@yahoo.com or text 6787709017 if interested. Thanks, David

Last edited by ChampGS3; 03-21-17 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Add photos
Old 03-21-17, 12:18 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - Please get a qualified voucher to PM me . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on a stickied thread on top of the Classified Page . Not every one can be a voucher ! Here is a link and please review the rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...d-read-me.html

Guys get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. The rule is very clear on the link stated above.. please read.