Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FL Volk formula lug nuts (retail $399) $180.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-14, 10:22 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Volk formula lug nuts (retail $399) $180.

Sup CL,

I don't know how many of you that I know are still active on here, but for those of you who know me, little by little the parting out of my car has begun. For those of you who are new here. Simply look through my threads to see the work I have put into this car. Nothing replica no cut corners.

My car was featured on state of stance's website. http://stateofstance.com/2013/04/23/...rld-big-build/

Secondly, though my activity on here lately hasn't been seen much, my reputation as a seller here is untainted. You can ask any member here I've done business with. Even one who after 1 whole year didn't buy the part and I refunded his money no questions asked.

Anyway. I have a bunch of things for sale that have not came off the car yet, I have not posted them because I don't want to hold anyone's money, unless you are willing to wait for me to remove them PM me. Should be in a week or so.

Including an F-Sport BBK kit

This thread is about a set of Volk Formula Racing lut nuts. $399 brand new. $180 and they are yours.

My son was born last week. Hence my part out. I am not into the car as much anymore.

Name:  H8Wpt.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  577.7 KB

Installed:

They have normal wear and tear but nothing crazy. Again you are getting these for less than 50% their original cost.

PRICE IS $180 + SHIPPING. I don't mind paying the paypal fees so NO GIFT. I will not accept GIFT payments. Please don't bother asking me. If you are local then none of this applies. $180 is your price.

You can reach me much faster @ yoanbc@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and keep an eye out for the rest of the parts coming.

-Yoan
Old 10-14-14, 11:36 AM
PAVGR
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

Congrats for you sons birth Yohan!Its been a long time.I can certainly vouch for this guy!I hope you didn't have to leave Lexus scene but family comes always first.Congratulation again my friend!
Old 10-14-14, 03:00 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Thanks brother, glad to see you are still on here. Car is looking better than ever

I am not leaving the lexus family. Might be looking into the NX when its here.
Old 10-15-14, 01:30 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Default Volk formula

Sup CL,

I don't know how many of you that I know are still active on here, but for those of you who know me, little by little the parting out of my car has begun. For those of you who are new here. Simply look through my threads to see the work I have put into this car. Nothing replica no cut corners.

My car was featured on state of stance's website. http://stateofstance.com/2013/04/23/...rld-big-build/

Secondly, though my activity on here lately hasn't been seen much, my reputation as a seller here is untainted. You can ask any member here I've done business with. Even one who after 1 whole year didn't buy the part and I refunded his money no questions asked.

Anyway. I have a bunch of things for sale that have not came off the car yet, I have not posted them because I don't want to hold anyone's money, unless you are willing to wait for me to remove them PM me. Should be in a week or so.

Including an F-Sport BBK kit

This thread is about a set of Volk Formula Racing lut nuts. $399 brand new. $180 and they are yours.

My son was born last week. Hence my part out. I am not into the car as much anymore.

Name:  H8Wpt.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  577.7 KB

Installed:

They have normal wear and tear but nothing crazy. Again you are getting these for less than 50% their original cost ($399).

PRICE IS $180 + SHIPPING. I don't mind paying the paypal fees so NO GIFT. I will not accept GIFT payments. Please don't bother asking me. If you are local then none of this applies. $180 is your price.

You can reach me much faster @ yoanbc@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and keep an eye out for the rest of the parts coming.

-Yoan