Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

PA Pair of Work Lips 40 bolt 2.5inch

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-14, 11:46 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pair of Work Lips 40 bolt 2.5inch

Did you get punched in the mouth? Is your lip busted? Well you are in luck. I can help you get back on track to fixing your face. Yeah these lips aren't mint, but they are better than your old busted ones. I left my home when I went on vacation with no food. He got hungry and started gnawing on the lips, but of course they can be refinished. OE lips cost 1.2 billion dollars. Ask me how I know...OK I'll tell you. I priced them out. I just paid $500 shipped for aftermarket replacements and they are BARELY sweeter than chewed up lips because they don't have that sweet OE work diamond cut. But you know what? My stupidity is your gain.

You can have these for the low low price of $200 plus $50 shipping. Don't girl, the price is already low because of the parts my non existent dog ate. Quit crying.

Your girl doesn't want to ride in your car because your lips are pencil thin like Mia Torretto's

Beef up the width of your wheels so your lady doesn't have to hide in shame in the passenger seat of your slab. Stop going to Stancefatfacehellaswaggerdappercambergroupcoalition meets with your 18x7.5 +40 wheels.

These lips are a good size. Not too beefy like

but more like:

And who doesn't love Rosario Dawsons lips?

Even David Sterling loves Rosario Dawsons lips, and he's a billionaire.

If these lips are good enough for a billionaire then why are you still reading this? You should be paypaling me bread and your address so you can fix your life.

No need to thank me bro. I do it for the money.

Pair 2.5 inch (Fit VS-SD, VS-XX, Equip and any other 40 bolt Work wheel) OE Work lip with the diamond cut. $50 for shipping anywhere in the US.

Email me @fantasticvoyagesunlimited@gmail.com