Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

F/S: Zone 10 20x9.5 + 20x11.5 brushed with Toyo PX4

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-09, 08:04 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default No contact?

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
Hello Bob;

I WANT THE CENTERS

Bill, maybe he(Bob-Socalsc4), is still in his bumpweiser state of mind? I'm waiting to hear from him as well, to see what he's gonna do with this sale?

Can someone in Southern Cal, wake Bob up and have him answer his thread!

Last edited by Wringo; 01-02-09 at 03:22 AM.
Old 01-01-09, 08:29 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

i would hate to see these rims taken apart. wringo this would look good on your car even with the blue inners. I wish my car was not red now so I could buy them! Best looking rims I have seen on the GS with all my searching. I cant believe Bob is selling them. Cant imagine how anything can look better then what he has now.
Old 01-01-09, 08:41 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Zones!

Originally Posted by passnu2
i would hate to see these rims taken apart. wringo this would look good on your car even with the blue inners. I wish my car was not red now so I could buy them! Best looking rims I have seen on the GS with all my searching. I cant believe Bob is selling them. Cant imagine how anything can look better then what he has now.
It's killing me that he's not interested in answering his thread with potential buyers ready to go? To dismantle this wheel and trash the inners would make me sick!!! Thanks for the compliment and hopefully we can make this a reality!

It's a new year! Wake up Bob!
Old 01-01-09, 02:43 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wringo
It's killing me that he's not interested in answering his thread with potential buyers ready to go? To dismantle this wheel and trash the inners would make me sick!!! Thanks for the compliment and hopefully we can make this a reality!

It's a new year! Wake up Bob!
wringo keep them for six months so I can buy them from you when its warm here in IL Man I want these rims so badly Maybe its time to pain the GS blue how much of a pain is it to have the inners powder coated??
Old 01-01-09, 03:03 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its only been a couple days since his last post in this thread. Did you try to email him? Im sure he isnt on here every day. I would love to see this on your ride darryl
Old 01-01-09, 03:08 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Powder coat!

wringo keep them for six months so I can buy them from you when its warm here in IL Man I want these rims so badly Maybe its time to pain the GS blue how much of a pain is it to have the inners powder coated??
At this point I would be happy just to hear Bob's voice other than his voicemail! I think everyone on this site would love to have this wheel and I'm one of them and I already have a set of Zones that I have yet to mount on my car or sell my exisiting wheels? The barrels could be burnt orange at this point? To clear the barrels would be just what he quoted earlier of about $100. per wheel!

If someone has another contact for Bob, could you please call him and tell him to call me ASAP!
Old 01-01-09, 03:16 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Contact!

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
Its only been a couple days since his last post in this thread. Did you try to email him? Im sure he isnt on here every day. I would love to see this on your ride darryl
I'm giving Bob, a hard time Rich! I must have called his voicemail 20+ times, e-mailed him (5) and texted him (10) times already since his last post! I know he's sick of me already! He sent me a pm and stated he was busy and would get back with me! I'm ready when you are Bob, but honestly my car was scheduled to go to the body shop, but I'm going to hold off until I hear back from you!.

Rich, I'm hoping I could land these?
Old 01-01-09, 05:34 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Bob pick up your phone I feel like your my ex girl, all I want to do is say I'm SORRY........
Old 01-02-09, 04:43 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wringo
I'm giving Bob, a hard time Rich! I must have called his voicemail 20+ times, e-mailed him (5) and texted him (10) times already since his last post! I know he's sick of me already! He sent me a pm and stated he was busy and would get back with me! I'm ready when you are Bob, but honestly my car was scheduled to go to the body shop, but I'm going to hold off until I hear back from you!.

Rich, I'm hoping I could land these?
Sorry wringo I didn't realize you had called him and email him. What wrong with the zones you have now?
Old 01-02-09, 05:05 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default My Zones!

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
Sorry wringo I didn't realize you had called him and email him. What wrong with the zones you have now?
Rich, the zones I have now are a beautiful wheel, but they blend a little too much with my paint color and I would love to have something more close to a chrome or silver finish! Hopefully, Bob can make this happen soon!
Old 01-02-09, 05:26 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

someone needs to buy these and my tires that have been for sale This way I can get some rims for the GS and keep up with you boys!! lol...
Old 01-02-09, 05:32 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Sale!

someone needs to buy these and my tires that have been for sale This way I can get some rims for the GS and keep up with you boys!! lol...
I want them and I'm ready to do business, it's all up to Bob now!

Last edited by Wringo; 01-03-09 at 03:36 AM.
Old 01-02-09, 06:18 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

so are these sold to Wringo or LexusKid yet??? Who can I but them from!! lol...
Old 01-03-09, 03:47 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nothing Confirmed?

so are these sold to Wringo or LexusKid yet??? Who can I but them from!! lol...
I'm waiting to hear from Bob, about the sale still? I'm ready to buy them and seal this deal if it's still an option at this point? If I'm able to buy this wheel, they would be considered keepers for me for a long time!

Still waiting on confirmation from, Bob! Let's get this sale wrapped and finalized! Chime in if your watching this thread ,so we would know where we stand with this sale? I'm ready to do business!
Old 01-03-09, 05:58 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

I just wish someone would buy my tires so I can buy some rims.....if my tires dont sell then I guess I will stay stock

what Zone rims do you have now?? Maybe if my tires sell they will look good on my car?

Quick Reply: F/S: Zone 10 20x9.5 + 20x11.5 brushed with Toyo PX4