VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Junction produce wood vip charm?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-15, 02:50 PM
GS3FIFTYY
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Junction produce wood vip charm?

http://www.junctionvip.com/juprwovipch.html

That is the link to the charm.

Has anyone seen these in person? Thoughts?

Also is this an authentic JP item or some sort of replica? I think it might look nice hanging next to the fusa....
Old 01-28-15, 02:28 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stooopid, just like the fusa's. sure they would match
Old 01-29-15, 12:18 PM
GS3FIFTYY
Rookie

Originally Posted by sojah
stooopid, just like the fusa's. sure they would match
And a wild troll appearzszzz....I'll add a check to dislike column of my feedback chart that I have hanging up on the charm...thanks bro
Old 01-29-15, 04:35 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

no problem, glad i could be of assistance.

i just love these bizarre fads that japan and american take from each other and bastardize into their own hip fad, then other one thinks this is what the other one thinks is cool and bastardizes it even further.

i think i may need to start my own small trinket company selling 'vip' plastic/wood things that are cool for lots of $$.
Old 01-30-15, 09:18 AM
GS3FIFTYY
Rookie

no problem, glad i could be of assistance.

i just love these bizarre fads that japan and american take from each other and bastardize into their own hip fad, then other one thinks this is what the other one thinks is cool and bastardizes it even further.

i think i may need to start my own small trinket company selling 'vip' plastic/wood things that are cool for lots of $$.
Let's do it bro we will go in on the business 50/50.
Old 01-30-15, 06:57 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

first we need a catchy name for our company though... got any recommendations? let me think on this one...
Old 02-02-15, 10:25 AM
empringham
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Can anyone chime in on the authenticity of junction VIP? Ive seen some nice stuff from them and some garbage.
Old 02-02-15, 02:33 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

it is the jp company. most of their stuff is made in cheap factories in korea. recently we asked the D.A.D company and they admitted the same thing over the phone to my wife. so this is why some of their plastic crap is of actual crap quality. but this is the easiest way for them to maximize their profit margin on a $50 or $100 dollar trinket that cost $1 to produce.
Old 02-03-15, 09:55 PM
empringham
Advanced

wow. Thanks for the information sojah. Thats super disappointing. I understand everyone needs to make money, but damn.
Old 02-04-15, 02:44 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

yeah man i was pretty disappointed with some of JP's stuff when i visited their main showroom/sales factory place back in like 08'. the company is definitely run by some real seriously shady types. i'm not knocking the hustle and i'm sure somewhere along the way there are some car enthusiasts like the original guy. not sure if he was running with a bad crowd or just got with them to make the business happen but it was not being hidden very well in my opinion.

i am not sure why i thought D.A.D would be any different but their stuff just seemed to be of a little higher quality and better all around business practices. but the more questions we asked them it seemed to be run by a korean outfit of similar origin,, out of japan.

the D.A.D store said that they have to place reup orders in semi large quantity from their korean factory when items run out, and i do know that the korean standard is much much much (did i say much) lower than that of well japan for example when it comes to non samsung items, or items that are not going to be scrutinized by lawyers and safety guru's.
Old 02-05-15, 08:30 AM
empringham
Advanced

yeah man i was pretty disappointed with some of JP's stuff when i visited their main showroom/sales factory place back in like 08'. the company is definitely run by some real seriously shady types. i'm not knocking the hustle and i'm sure somewhere along the way there are some car enthusiasts like the original guy. not sure if he was running with a bad crowd or just got with them to make the business happen but it was not being hidden very well in my opinion.

i am not sure why i thought D.A.D would be any different but their stuff just seemed to be of a little higher quality and better all around business practices. but the more questions we asked them it seemed to be run by a korean outfit of similar origin,, out of japan.

the D.A.D store said that they have to place reup orders in semi large quantity from their korean factory when items run out, and i do know that the korean standard is much much much (did i say much) lower than that of well japan for example when it comes to non samsung items, or items that are not going to be scrutinized by lawyers and safety guru's.
wow. This is some crazy info, do you know of any VIP companies that are truly 100% Japanese?
Old 02-05-15, 02:33 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

those are the only two that i've ever spoken to. i do not know jp to be non japanese, just pretty close to the bad side of japan. plus a car friend here in okinawa wired money into their account and never received his body kit, then when he asked for his money to be returned they said they never got it. last i heard he was not able to get his money back. i know it sounds strange to wire money but that is normal operating procedures here in japan, as they hardly use credit cards.

k-break seems like a much bigger more professional outfit. i almost got a kit from them a little while back but the shipping from tokyo area to okinawa was more than to the states strangely