UX Models (2019-present)

Dealbreakers

Old 01-21-19, 11:46 AM
Vegasaurus
Rookie

Default Dealbreakers

Not a PHEV.

Runflat tires.

Saw one of these at Lexus of Las Vegas today. I would've bought at least one, likely two, if the above hadn't been the case.

Guess I'm keeping the CT for another few years.
Old 01-22-19, 02:22 PM
SadmanISHF
Driver School Candidate

You can always change the runflat tires if you're not satisfied with them, however if your concern is about the ride quality every single reviewer states that despite having these kind of tires the ride quality is refined and noticeably better than che CT.

For notices about the PHEV or EV model you have to wait until 2020.

Last edited by SadmanISHF; 01-22-19 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-23-19, 06:17 AM
chandlervt
Driver

Did you test drive it? I did. CT is a snail compared to this. I used to own CT, I would take a 2019 corolla over that in a heart beat. The tires are not deal breakers, its the interior quality which is is little subpar. The volume button just under armrest takes time to get used to, the climate control buttons seem little cheap. Overall , I was happy with the drive. I would have bought it if the dealer had decent pricing on it in December sales event.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: