Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

One Lap Of America

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-15, 09:09 AM
Theo@TireRack.com
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default One Lap Of America

Hi Everyone-

This is my official out of office message/shameless plug. Beginning Saturday, May 2nd and ending Saturday, May 9th, I will be out of the office participating in the TireRack.com Brock Yates' One Lap Of America. My teammate Joe Woodward and myself will be campaigning a second generation Mazda Miata in the SSGT2 class on the Tire Rack One Lap Street Survival Team. We hope to raise awareness for the Street Survival program, which Tire Rack sponsors in conjunction with the BMW Car Club of America. The program is designed to provide teens a controlled setting where they can gain experience in car control during situations they may encounter when the unexpected happens on the road. The aim is to reduce deadly car crashes involving teenagers to help protect our most valuable resource.

Please help support the Street Survival program and our team by liking our Facebook page and follow along on the action.

If you have any questions for me in the meantime, please either PM me or email me directly Theo@TireRack.com