Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Official announcement: Please read

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-03, 10:01 AM
Wheel Experts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Official announcement: Please read

To all CL members, and to whom it may concern:

Effective 4/30/03, Wheel Experts will be ending its sponsorship contract with Club Lexus. We felt this market had a lot of potential when we first signed on as a sponsor. We made a lot of friends, contributed to the community, learned a lot from the members, and had some overall good times. Unfortunately, dismal sales and an increase in the advertising costs have forced us to pull the plug on our sponsorship.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have been supportive of us during our time here. I hope one day the market improves to where we can make a return to the forum successfully. It pains me to pull the plug, but unfortunately, we can no longer afford the sponsorship rates with such a low turnover ratio.

I would also lke to thank CL administrator Ethan Kay for giving us this opportunity to try out CL and for his honesty and support.

If any of you members or visitors have outstanding quotes, they will still be valid. If anyone needs to reach us, you know how to find me. I will try to stop by and visit from time to time, when my busy schedule allows.

Best regards and a fond farewell,

Peter Lee
President, Wheel Experts Automotive Group LLC

Last edited by Wheel Experts; 04-25-03 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-25-03, 01:52 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh man, i'm sorry to see you guys go

its a shame the percentage wasn't enough to keep you around. but i'll always remember that you at least tried here and i'll keep your name in mind should others be looking for rims and don't know where to start.

good luck in all your other venture
Old 04-25-03, 01:58 PM
daygo718
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear it didn't work out, Peter. Thanks for all your help and insight and good luck in the future!
Old 04-26-03, 03:41 AM
legendary
Racer

Peter - I hate to see you go...I called last week but you were closed...I guess in observance of Easter. Best wishes, great wheels and cars....I will keep in touch. You have been a great help, thanks for all you have done.
Old 04-26-03, 11:23 AM
mr who
Lead Lap

Please keep posting pictures of all your new projects. Best of luck.
Old 04-27-03, 10:03 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Official announcement: Please read

Originally posted by Wheel Experts
To all CL members, and to whom it may concern:

Effective 4/30/03, Wheel Experts will be ending its sponsorship contract with Club Lexus. We felt this market had a lot of potential when we first signed on as a sponsor. We made a lot of friends, contributed to the community, learned a lot from the members, and had some overall good times. Unfortunately, dismal sales and an increase in the advertising costs have forced us to pull the plug on our sponsorship.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have been supportive of us during our time here. I hope one day the market improves to where we can make a return to the forum successfully. It pains me to pull the plug, but unfortunately, we can no longer afford the sponsorship rates with such a low turnover ratio.

I would also lke to thank CL administrator Ethan Kay for giving us this opportunity to try out CL and for his honesty and support.

If any of you members or visitors have outstanding quotes, they will still be valid. If anyone needs to reach us, you know how to find me. I will try to stop by and visit from time to time, when my busy schedule allows.

Best regards and a fond farewell,

Peter Lee
President, Wheel Experts Automotive Group LLC
Im sorry something mutually beneficial couldnt be worked out Peter..... If CL members inquire about where to buy, can we still give you shameless plugs???
Hope you will still visit us on the board........Tiny
Old 04-27-03, 05:46 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts
Default I'm sorry to hear that Peter...

Well anyhwow, I wish you and whatever business endeavors you choose to pursue the best of luck!

Regards,

-Seize
Old 04-28-03, 01:33 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Thanks for all your help with everything.

Good luck in future adventures.

-Anthony
Old 04-28-03, 05:22 PM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Dude, that's about enough outta you. Quit your STAY ON TOPIC. QUIT POSTING YOUR STORY IN EVERY THREAD YOU TOUCH. Post it in the right forum, the Site Suggestions & Comments Forum

Dex

Last edited by ///MDex; 04-30-03 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-30-03, 08:51 AM
Wheel Experts

of course you guys can still recommend me, but you may want to support the new wheel sponsor (whoever that may be), who knows, maybe he will do a better job!