Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

adam's rotors: customizable made-to-order brake rotors how YOU want them!

Old 11-14-12, 10:44 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adam's rotors: customizable made-to-order brake rotors how YOU want them!

the story...

adam's rotors started out small and remains that way...a tight knit, self-owned & operated company.
the small outfit and one-to-one interaction creates only the best service with quick response even faster built to order set-ups. with top notch product, this lends hand to our success thus far...

working 24/7 throughout the day, any and all questions are answered within the hour to the best of our ability, if not instantly. being an online company we do business direct via email, instant message, and over the web in our ever growing threads. just ask.

we choose our relationships wisely as quality, performance, fit, & finish is key...
we are a fully customizable brake rotor company, turning a boring replacement product into an enthusiast's dream with a truly bespoke brake rotor.

over the last 6 years, these 4 Audi threads have helped build this business...

1. v.1
2. v.2
3. v.3
4. current v.4

now, we are ready to continue our growth with the already growing support in your market, and join these boards to support this and offer our product direct to you.

www.adamsrotors.com

the info...

these are custom made, per order...you'll have them in about 2-3 weeks...
(this takes in account for ordering parts, shipping time to the shop, machining, zinc dipping, hub coating/curing, pkging, and shipment out to you!)

these are one-piece replacement rotors of top quality material, made PER vehicle.
...we ONLY make to OEM sizing, so we build the units to a particular vehicle, based on year, model, engine, drive, etc. from a spec book. ANY MAKE...ANY MODEL car/truck/van.

each set includes silver zinc, a corrosion preventative, standard front & rear.
any pricing we quote privately or see in our storefront includes: packaging, shipping, paypal or cc fee, the rotors, custom machining, dipping, to your door...
*NOTE: california residents now pay tax...

you tell us how you want them!
-dimpled
-drilled
-slotted (most recommended for both quiet braking and optimal performance)
-dimpled/slotted (unique option. few offer this...)
-drilled/slotted (classic combo)
-dimple/dimple/slot
-drill/drill/slot
-AR race (exclusive double slot)
-AR street (exclusive double slot/drill)
-AR track (exclusive double slot/dimple)
-AR sport I's (exclusive over-dimple)
-AR sport II's (exclusive over-slot)
-AR speed (exclusive multi-slot)

again, silver with rust free zinc finish is STANDARD on all orders. this is a corrosion protection process/measure. BUT:

*COLORED ZINC FINISH add $25:
gold zinc or black zinc finishes are a subtle, unique, aesthetic touch for your rotors, very few offer!

also...

*HUBS COATINGS add +$50:
this gives the rotor a nice clean, tailored, finished look.
the rotor is still standard silver zinc dipped, with a high temp, matte, baked-on finish.
available in both black OR red, and many other options...let us know what you need/want.

ONE (1) YEAR exchange warranty for:
manufacture defects per rotor...on all orders!!!

we also offer killer brake pad and/or stainless line packages with your order!

---

ORDER ONLINE HERE

---

AR EXCLUSIVES-

AR speed [NEW multi-slot!]:

[must be ordered with painted hubs]

AR sport I's [over-dimple]:

AR sport II's [over-slot]:

AR race [double slot]:

AR street [double slot/drill]:

AR track [double slot/dimple]:

AR CLASSICS-

the NEW drill/drill/slot w/black hubs:

drilled & slotted w/black hubs:

dimpled & slotted w/black hubs:

slotted only w/black hubs:

drilled only w/black hubs:

AR ZINC OPTIONS-

our black zinc finish [slotted only shown]:

our gold zinc finish [dimpled/slotted shown]:

our STANDARD silver zinc finish [drilled only shown]:

---

ORDER ONLINE HERE

---

AR braking...

also here at adam's rotors, we have our AR braking division...

1. rebuild your worn 2-piece rotors with AR rotors rings for a custom BBK!

rotor rings & hardware kits for Brembo, Rotora, and StopTech BBK retrofits.
reuse your machined hats that came with your original discs and remount it to these brand new custom AR machined rings with fresh hardware!
save money...your rotor hubs are perfectly fine. plus, get custom options on your BBK that NOONE else in the world has!!!
we also offer a full line of performance pads to select from while you’re at it and all our rings (like all AR orders) are zinc dipped for corrosion protection.
black & gold zinc available too for +$50

---

ORDER AR BRAKING HERE

---

2. full StopTech big brake kits, with AR rotor rings, available in our fine patterns & zinc finishes.

it's official, we now offer full BBK solutions for those of you looking to upgrade to big brakes!
in collaboration with the industry leading performance brake company StopTech, we bring to you; AR braking BBK.

using top quality forged calipers, precision cut carriers, machined hats, stainless lines, & performance pads, we pair them with adam's rotors unique, made to order rotor rings.
these full kits now allow you the confidence, looks, performance, and affordability of a StopTech BBK, with the addition of our wide variety of patterns and zinc finishes.

we are selling these at normal retail price, with no additional charge/cost for the features and benefits our company offers for all it's products.
each set includes a full front or rear axle kit, with the customization options of your choice in machine pattern & zinc dip, w/free shipping on all US orders!
again, all of our kits (like all AR orders) are silver zinc dipped for corrosion protection, shipped, out the door pricing.
black & gold zinc is available too for +$50 per axle, and CA residents must pay sales tax.

choose from:
-dimple
-slotted
-dimpled/slotted
-dimple/dimple/slot
-AR race (our unique double slotting)
-AR track (our double slot/dimple)
-AR sport I’s (our over-dimple)
-AR sport II’s (our unique over-slot)
-AR speed (multi-slot)

---

get custom with our exclusive patterns AND finishes:

Old 11-27-12, 01:01 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

how was everyone's holiday?
Old 11-27-12, 07:57 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I have a request that it seems like might be beneficial for you all...

Actual back to back testing of braking performance in a semi-controlled environment in real world and perhaps track type situations...

There are always discussions on the different messageboards / forums regarding which is best: drilled, slotted, dimpled, etc. Perhaps you all could do some back to back testing. It might be a little costly in raw parts, but the amount of exposure you would get would be amazing. I am sure I would reference the tests any time someone asked about which was best, and many more would do the same. To my knowledge, no one has ever really done any serious, measurable, testing regarding these different variations...

Testing should be pretty easy, do some simple 60 MPH runs, back to back with no cool down time, one driver, one co-driver, take anecdotal notes as well as record 60-0 stop distances for 8-10 consecutive runs... Use the same car and same driver every time, giving full pedal pressure for each stop (panic stop style), activating ABS if it will activate (it might not when the brakes and fluid gets super hot)... Might end up with some odd results, other things like taking pictures of the rotors before and after to look for heat spots, and, last but not least, doing a runout measurement before and after of the rotors...

Just a thought...
Old 11-28-12, 06:28 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Do you guys do rotors for all makes and models? Thinking I might upgrade the Ram again. I would need all 4.
Old 11-28-12, 12:13 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

^ we sure do.

Originally Posted by adamsrotors
these are one-piece replacement rotors of top quality material, made PER vehicle.
...we ONLY make to OEM sizing, so we build the units to a particular vehicle, based on year, model, engine, drive, etc. from a spec book. ANY MAKE...ANY MODEL car/truck/van.
Old 12-04-12, 01:38 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

now, we know it's not a Lexus, but check out our latest from this year's 2012 SEMA show...
accuair x adam's rotors: AR speed multi-slot equipped Audi B8A4 avant w/RS5 front-end, S4 rear-end, & all metal widebody fenders & rockers.

tho not our own build, these are the types of projects we get involved with in industry.
if you haven't already, be sure to have a LOOK HERE at our own project cars we've built over the years at adam's rotors.
Old 12-11-12, 01:06 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

have a good week!
Old 12-11-12, 08:45 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

so, I'm guessing that is a no to the performance testing and this is just another flashy upgrade... just what I thought...
Old 12-12-12, 05:26 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mitsuguy
so, I'm guessing that is a no to the performance testing and this is just another flashy upgrade... just what I thought...
these are 1-piece, OE spec, cast rotors.
we're not making any crazy claims or selling these as high performance discs.
no, we wouldn't track test these because there is no reason for it....these are replacement rotors, not high end/dollar LW, 2-piece alternatives.

flashy? call it what you will, but these are premium grade, customizable, have-them-how-you-want-em' rotors with GREAT value at an exceptionally competitive price...
I don't see the problem here or why we're "just another" anything...infact there is nothing else like us out there.
Old 12-18-12, 01:11 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

we at AR want to thank you all here at clublexus for the support at the close of this year.
our new sponsorship on these boards has already proven to be a great match as the orders are pouring in.
we're happy to be here, support, & get our product on your cars!
Old 12-18-12, 02:50 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Originally Posted by adamsrotors
these are 1-piece, OE spec, cast rotors.
we're not making any crazy claims or selling these as high performance discs.
no, we wouldn't track test these because there is no reason for it....these are replacement rotors, not high end/dollar LW, 2-piece alternatives.

flashy? call it what you will, but these are premium grade, customizable, have-them-how-you-want-em' rotors with GREAT value at an exceptionally competitive price...
I don't see the problem here or why we're "just another" anything...infact there is nothing else like us out there.
Sorry, in my world, if there is no functional or performance benefit, there is no benefit period...

Was hoping for a reason to have something cool like this, and in theory, there are potential performance gains over a standard rotor, but, since no one has ever really done any testing, I will continue to tout OEM blanks as the most dependable performance part unless going to a big brake kit...
Old 12-18-12, 05:25 PM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

^ we have had great gains in performance & run these on track & endurance teams/cars all the time.
we don't need to conduct "testing" or "prove" anything as it's really not that type of product in general...

we're an open & honest company and our current & prior experiences speak for itself...it's not make believe.
there is no BS or smoke n' mirrors, but there always is the naysayer & self proclaimed expert who says otherwise and frankly that's what it comes down to.
luckily no guns are being held to any heads & we are undoubtably a unique, affordable, customizable, quality brake rotor putting a twist on your standard service part.
Old 12-20-12, 09:50 AM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm very interested in a set of new front rotors for my car. I have the LS400 brake upgrade up front and a very open wheel. Looking for a drilled rotor with silver painted hubs since my wheel is so open. Can you quote me a please quote me a price ?? If you don't want to post you can PM me.

Thanks,

Shane
Attached Thumbnails adam's rotors: customizable made-to-order brake rotors how YOU want them!-lexus13.jpg  
Old 12-20-12, 11:05 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

^ great!
our storefront has your application's pricing & options loaded.

have a look here: www.adamsrotors.com/store

if you have any other questions, please let us know VIA EMAIL!
Old 12-24-12, 09:30 AM
adamsrotors
Former Sponsor

merry Christmas everyone!!!

we'll be out of the office for the rest of the week but available via email as always...
let us know if you need anything in the time being!

god bless,
-a

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: adam's rotors: customizable made-to-order brake rotors how YOU want them!