Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

yeah.......WTF!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-02, 04:14 AM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yeah.......WTF!!!!!

ok........WTF!!!!!! what in the HELL is this? spinning wheel nightmare? you couldnt pay me to drive this thing around.what were they thinking?
Attached Thumbnails yeah.......WTF!!!!!-godawful.jpg  
Old 10-05-02, 06:09 AM
mr who
Lead Lap

davins baby! bling bling! those are kinda cool actually (for suvs)
Old 10-05-02, 01:26 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

The ones with the black inter look alot better.
Old 10-05-02, 02:06 PM
Wheel Experts

Those look awful in any color. And people around here actually like that stuff....no wonder we closed our retail shop.

People gotta stop getting their inspiration from BET (which is DEFINITELY the case here in the South). Just because rappers have them DOES NOT mean it's "tiiiiight".
Old 10-05-02, 02:10 PM
Wheel Experts

Originally posted by mr who
davins baby! bling bling! those are kinda cool actually (for suvs)
If you're going to buy Davins, at least get the RS3.2 or RS3.3...those are the "real" Davins, not these lower lines they started making to capitalize on their name.
Attached Thumbnails yeah.......WTF!!!!!-resize-of-rs33_web.gif  
Old 10-05-02, 02:15 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don't we have the vomit smilies?
That's what I feel like doing after that 1st pic.
Old 10-05-02, 05:59 PM
Synergy
Northern California Regional Officer

You can't tell me that its good for the brakes to be all closed up like that?!?!?!

No issues with brake dust tho
Old 10-05-02, 07:02 PM
Slick Lex Coupe
Driver

I've seen alot of ugly wheels in my life, but the ones on that red Escalade have to unquestionably be the WORST I've even laid my eyes on. Just think, some jerk off is riding around thinking he's the ***** on those monstrosities.
Old 10-05-02, 08:50 PM
APLUS
Lead Lap

Hey guys I own Jones Brothers Wheel and Tyre and I sold a set of those to a guy with a black EXT and he has the black inserts, and the wheels look sweet. When the truck is moving the wheel really doesn't spin, but when the truck stops they begin to spin. I appreciate anyone who enjoys cars as much as I do and I will never knock anybody for doing anything to their car.
What looks good to them might not look good to you and vice a versa.
Spinning wheels where designed to be the ultimate attraction getter for a car, and whether you like them or not that is what the get. Just look at this thread my mans truck is all over the web.
Also you got to be able to respect someone who spins $10-$13,000 on wheels and tyres for their ride.
Old 10-05-02, 09:17 PM
J.P.
Boardroom Thug

APLUS- I thought you said you where a DBA for Ameritech? You never mentioned you owned a wheel shop in the career thread in the lobby???
I didn't see you in the Michigan Entity search as a Corp, LLC or LLP. Did you file in another state or do you just have a DBA from one of the county's? Just curious, I could file a DBA for $10 and say I own a company called Big Ballin 28" Chrome dubz and phat 9 karat 3 fanga gold rangz"

Also how can you respect someone they goes out and buys some ghetto **** wheels? I could get a custom set of 22" HRE's with a 4" lip in CHROME custom made with tires for under $10,000.....

Last edited by jpa2400; 10-05-02 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-05-02, 10:41 PM
Wheel Experts

Originally posted by APLUS
Hey guys I own Jones Brothers Wheel and Tyre and I sold a set of those to a guy with a black EXT and he has the black inserts, and the wheels look sweet. When the truck is moving the wheel really doesn't spin, but when the truck stops they begin to spin. I appreciate anyone who enjoys cars as much as I do and I will never knock anybody for doing anything to their car.
What looks good to them might not look good to you and vice a versa.
Spinning wheels where designed to be the ultimate attraction getter for a car, and whether you like them or not that is what the get. Just look at this thread my mans truck is all over the web.
Also you got to be able to respect someone who spins $10-$13,000 on wheels and tyres for their ride.
I'm not knocking anyone, i'm just giving my opinion. You all know how the saying goes, "Money can't buy class or taste." Although they may be "ballin" I would be inclined to say that most would find those "tasteless".

However, you do have to give someone props for spending 13000 on wheels. I'm just saying that's not what I would buy.

Another famous saying, "Just because something is expensive doesn't mean its the best".
Old 10-06-02, 03:55 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I honestly thought those things look like 22" hubcaps.... U sure these spin??? doesn't look like they do.

Last edited by E39; 10-06-02 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-06-02, 03:57 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oops nm, i finally see it!
Old 10-06-02, 04:19 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't understand how someone is suppose to give someone else respect for mearly spending $XXXXX on wheels or anything else.

What if this guy spend $10K on set of gold plated Giovanna's? Should we be like "Yeah, that's one pimpin' *** **** right there!"

I enjoy cars...all sorts, but when people do what I consider to be stupid stuff to their car, they get as much respect as any ricer with a 100 stickers on his car and 13" PepBoy Hubcaps. Sure, he'd get my attention...cuz I'd laugh my *** off at him...

Man, I just looked that picture again...that poor Escalade...those are some UGLY *** wheels....22" Gunmetal center HRE 64x's would have looked SO much better....even STOCK wheels would have looked better...
Old 10-06-02, 06:28 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

whew! i mean...Whew! what can you say about that? poor escalade

and as others have said, money sure can not buy taste

Quick Reply: yeah.......WTF!!!!!