Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Pic of my tires...anyone know the make?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-02, 09:56 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Pic of my rims...anyone know the make?

Does anyone (manaray?) know what typre rim this is? They were on my SC3 when i bought it used. I was told by this guy at Sears that it isn't made anymore, but i don't really trust those peeps at Sears (at least not the ones that work at the Sears by me) I know i have asked this before, but the pic i provided was awful. If nobody knows, don't worry bout it b/c im gonna try to get my dad to get me some new rims sometime. Later.

Derek
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my tires...anyone know the make?-my-wheel.jpg  

Last edited by anthracitetarga; 02-24-02 at 06:20 AM.
Old 02-25-02, 11:22 AM
Wheel Kinetics
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pic of my rims...anyone know the make?

Originally posted by MyLexusSC300
Does anyone (manaray?) know what typre rim this is? They were on my SC3 when i bought it used. I was told by this guy at Sears that it isn't made anymore, but i don't really trust those peeps at Sears (at least not the ones that work at the Sears by me) I know i have asked this before, but the pic i provided was awful. If nobody knows, don't worry bout it b/c im gonna try to get my dad to get me some new rims sometime. Later.

Derek
Derek,

Is that picture Photoshopped? The cap looks awfully strange. I don't recognize what type of rim it is, but it certainally doesn't look like any Manaray that I've seen. Sorry for the lack of help... if you can find any writing on the wheel of any kind, that would help.
Old 02-25-02, 12:12 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

he means manaray as in the clublexus member.. not manaray wheels

sorry man i dont know what wheels those are
Old 02-25-02, 01:44 PM
JacobT

Those are the Z-racing wheels sold by Sears only. The center cap has a "Z" on it. Someone just replaced it with the Lexus logo.

Those are some cheap wheels you can get exclusivly from Sears auto parts dept.
Old 02-25-02, 03:04 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

no the pic wasn't photoshopped. DAMN (excuse my language)...so i have *****ng SEARS rims on my car :eek: :eek: :eek: . I thought the guy that owned the car befor eme would have at least gotten somethingworthwhile, I mean he did buy the SC3 brand new and had many options put on it. Mabye this will convince my dad to get some new wheels, b/c he doesn't want his dear old son riding around on SEARS wheels. TIME TO GO SHOPPING FOR RIMS (only if my dad will buy them b/c i don't have nearly enough money to buy some rims)