Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Car-Rims.com? anyone order from here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-07, 06:04 PM
Scythe
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car-Rims.com? anyone order from here?

well, i've been trying forever to get the zenetti fives. I ordered them from Wheelstudio.com first in polished silver, and after 5 days of the status still 'processing' i began trying to contact them, 5 days later i got in touch with someone (4 fone messages and 4 emails later) and they were like oh yeah we tried to get to you but couldnt reach you, they dont make the polished silver anymore only chrome... but at that point the poor customer service made me want to look elsewhere (and for cheaper prices on the chrome ones)

i came across Car-Rims.com, and ordered the chrome z 5's from there.. lasttt wednesday. the order confirmation email gave me a link to check track my order, and said that they would email me when it was shipped, which should take 2-3 days for credit card processing. now 6 days later, the tracking link doesnt work and brings me to the default car-rims.com homepage =/, today i called 3 times during business hours and left a message (no1 picked up during business hours..), and emailed them

has anyone purchased from this website.. if so was it a good outcome? i'm becoming very hesitant of internet purchases because of these last 2 mishaps

thanks
Old 11-06-07, 06:13 PM
LexFather

Moved here. And I support our Clublexus sponsors, like D2 Autosport for wheels.