Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

L-Tuned wheel color

Old 03-27-07, 12:43 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts
Default L-Tuned wheel color

Does anybody know the exact color or paint code for the L-tuned Super Turismo GT rims that were available for the 2nd Gen GS and if there is a spray that matches the color or is very close. I have some curb rash and would like to repair it but I cannot find the exact color to match the wheel anywhere. I have seen someplace say Race silver and Light silver but have not seen those colors anywhere else and I am afraid they may not match. The rims have a light silver color and are not chromed. I contacted the OZ manufacturer in the UK by email and they do not even know what color their own rims are. I also called Carson Toyota L-tuned parts and they do not even know what color the rims are.
Old 03-27-07, 09:46 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The OZ colors are apparently very tough to match. When my wife curbed one of my Salinas, she tried to get it fixed. The shop could not match the color and ended up refunding my $. I ended up just buying another wheel to replace it and used the messed up one as a spare.