Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

iFORGED VIP FABOULOUS - 3GS AWD, 19", CL Member

Old 11-20-06, 03:32 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iFORGED VIP FABOULOUS - 3GS AWD, 19", CL Member

Hey guys I get alot of requests for pics of the VIP Label Series wheels from iFORGED mounted on cars so i just wanted to share. These wheels are mounted on a customer car (CL member jjpxlala).

Details:

iFORGED "VIP LABEL" FABULOUS
3PC FORGED
19x9 FR & RR 1.5fr / 3.0"rr lip
SILVER Face / CHROME lip
245/35-19

Although we can do the staggered wheels on AWD, some prefer the same size front and rear so on those applications the custom build of the wheels allows the larger rear lip even thought the wheel itself is the same width.

Feel free to call or click if you have questions, and don't miss out on the iFORGED GB which ends in about 10days.

877-361-0296

sales@d2autosport.com

Link to the iFORGED GB thread:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...=1#post2161498

Old 11-20-06, 03:33 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Wheeels closeup (coutesy of jjpxlala)

Old 11-21-06, 03:02 AM
WebStarr
Pole Position

Looks great. I like the running of different offsets front and rear to give the appearance of a stagger without killing the handling on the AWD car. Very nice.
Old 11-21-06, 03:44 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very clean GS, love the silver finish on these wheels, although brushed may have looked a bit better. But clean ride
Old 11-21-06, 05:10 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
very clean GS, love the silver finish on these wheels, although brushed may have looked a bit better. But clean ride
You know what Rich, I was thinking the same thing when Jong ordered his wheels in silver but I have to say the chrome lip does wonders for the silver finish. I also think the silver finish gives the wheel a totally different look, a lot sportier (maybe more European / Audi-ish?) while the chrome lip and centercap add the luxury.

Sometimes a customer will ask for something and I'll think they are totally off base but then when installed it looks great and I have to revise my own perspective! This is one of those times!
Old 11-21-06, 05:29 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by WebStarr
Looks great. I like the running of different offsets front and rear to give the appearance of a stagger without killing the handling on the AWD car. Very nice.
Yeah its just like I said on another thread, when it comes down to the AWD / staggered topic there are 2 camps that are severely divided. At the end of the day, for us as established retailers to go tit for tat with every detractor is futile and I think it undermines our professionalism.

I personally think its much more productive that we provide a feasible alternative for the same width guys that still want a larger rear lip. We have been doing this same width / staggered lip application for years, however the Lexus community never had any use for it (outside of the IS300). The traditional 4WD SUV guys don't mod as heavily as the GS'ers and IS'ers, as far as the 19/20+ multi-piece wheels and such go.
Now with A LOT more users popping up with the AWD models we can simply implement these setups here, as we have been doing on AUDI's and etc for the longest.

I would say the only negative aspect of this option is cost, since this can not be accomplished with 1piece wheels, for the most part.
Old 11-21-06, 05:56 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
I would say the only negative aspect of this option is cost, since this can not be accomplished with 1piece wheels, for the most part.
It also wouldn't be feasible to rotate the tires (front to back and vice versa) since it's basically the same thing as a true staggered setup. It'd be strange to have a larger lip in the front than the rear. But other than that, it looks really nice!
Old 11-21-06, 06:38 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SGT
It also wouldn't be feasible to rotate the tires (front to back and vice versa) since it's basically the same thing as a true staggered setup. It'd be strange to have a larger lip in the front than the rear. But other than that, it looks really nice!
Its totally feasible, you'd just need to dismount / remount and rotate. Once again, a bit more expensive but 100% feasible.
Old 11-21-06, 07:53 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its totally feasible, you'd just need to dismount / remount and rotate. Once again, a bit more expensive but 100% feasible.
That's true, but I'm just saying it's a lot more work.
Old 11-22-06, 01:09 PM
SoCal_VIP
Lexus Test Driver

Clean car..
Old 11-24-12, 10:33 AM
nary4tom
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys I get alot of requests for pics of the VIP Label Series wheels from iFORGED mounted on cars so i just wanted to share. These wheels are mounted on a customer car (CL member jjpxlala).

Details:

iFORGED "VIP LABEL" FABULOUS
3PC FORGED
19x9 FR & RR 1.5fr / 3.0"rr lip
SILVER Face / CHROME lip
245/35-19

Although we can do the staggered wheels on AWD, some prefer the same size front and rear so on those applications the custom build of the wheels allows the larger rear lip even thought the wheel itself is the same width.

Feel free to call or click if you have questions, and don't miss out on the iFORGED GB which ends in about 10days.

877-361-0296

sales@d2autosport.com

Link to the iFORGED GB thread:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...=1#post2161498

are those hid 6000 or 8000k?