Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

What do you think of these rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-06, 12:37 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What do you think of these rims

hey guys..i was thinking of getting these for my black is..i really like them
what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails What do you think of these rims-big-20z5.gif  
Old 02-05-06, 05:34 AM
mcfly
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-05-06, 06:41 AM
mhiggi02
Driver

No thanks, I don't like the rivets or whatever you call them.
Old 02-05-06, 07:08 AM
GSE25
Lead Lap

Doesn't belong on the IS...
Old 02-05-06, 08:07 AM
w0ggy
Rookie

sorry
Old 02-05-06, 10:41 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow, don't understand the lack of love for these. There's a guy in my area who has these on his 350z and the car looks hot to me. I don't prefer rivets when the wheels aren't multipiece but these look alright to me. There's a guy with zenetti's on his car and he got more love. That's why I confused, they look similar to these. Go figure.
Old 02-05-06, 10:48 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

i think that wheel looks pretty classy on the new is?
Old 02-05-06, 10:54 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

well..i like them and i guess thats all that matters they are very similar to the zenetti fives..they are a drop more expensive tho..these are kaotik z5's..they also make them in a 6 spoke but i think i prefer the 5 i will post pics in a month or so when i buy them and put them on
Old 02-05-06, 11:10 AM
NotFatBoy
Pole Position

I think they are hideous. No offense, but I hate chrome and those wheels look a little cheesie to me
Old 02-06-06, 01:51 PM
onihc
I heart Honda

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
well..i like them and i guess thats all that matters they are very similar to the zenetti fives..they are a drop more expensive tho..these are kaotik z5's..they also make them in a 6 spoke but i think i prefer the 5 i will post pics in a month or so when i buy them and put them on
Exactly! Your car, do what ever pleases you. That is what fixing up a car is about. Personalizing and cutomizing to your taste, not everyone else's.

good luck with your wheels.
Old 02-06-06, 02:36 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

reminds me of the zauber gettins. and the zenetti wheels on that white IS looked pretty good, since the styles are similar i think it would look nice. maybe have someone Photoshop it for you?
Old 02-06-06, 02:43 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

They're a little more expensive than the zenteei's and a little better quality, too. The guy who lives near me with these wheel....we were at a car wash at the same time when I had my zenetti fives. The kaotics looked like better quality easily. They look really good when the car is moving. Nothing like chrome spokes for maximum effect. Especially when the light hits them. Don't worry about what others say, lots of people around here think a wheel has to be multipiece to be worth anything. You won't regret getting them. One day you may decide to upgrade. In the meantime, these work well imo.
Old 02-06-06, 02:56 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by reggiek
They're a little more expensive than the zenteei's and a little better quality, too. The guy who lives near me with these wheel....we were at a car wash at the same time when I had my zenetti fives. The kaotics looked like better quality easily. They look really good when the car is moving. Nothing like chrome spokes for maximum effect. Especially when the light hits them. Don't worry about what others say, lots of people around here think a wheel has to be multipiece to be worth anything. You won't regret getting them. One day you may decide to upgrade. In the meantime, these work well imo.

thanks for the input but unfortunately for me..my car shop told me today that these wheels have been discontinued and the only way i would be able to get them is if i can find them on a website somewhere..so i may end up getting the zenettis..i dunno yet..but i sure did like those kaotiks....
Old 02-06-06, 03:13 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

thanks for the input but unfortunately for me..my car shop told me today that these wheels have been discontinued and the only way i would be able to get them is if i can find them on a website somewhere..so i may end up getting the zenettis..i dunno yet..but i sure did like those kaotiks....
Sorry to hear that. In addition to the zenetti's, here's some other similar wheels from TSW. I am thinking har about that TSW Nogaro. It's clean.

Last edited by Ice350; 02-06-06 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-06-06, 04:13 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

i was looking at the tsw montagues too...

Quick Reply: What do you think of these rims