Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Good alignment shop in OC area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-05, 03:11 AM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good alignment shop in OC area?

Looking for a good shop to do alignments. Prefer shops near Walnut, Diamond Bar etc. My steering wheels is a little bit off but not enough for the dealer to warranty it. I want it to be perfectly straight again when my car is new.
Old 07-11-05, 09:56 AM
VeilSideGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out

Dynamic Auto Services
8241 Bolsa Ave
Midway City, CA 92655

They are located in Huntington Beach and offer Great Service and Work. I am actually getting my alignment done this Weds.

Ask for Teddy, he is a Certified Lexus Master Mechanic and let him know that Kirby sent you. He will take care of you. Hope this helped
Old 07-11-05, 10:35 AM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

brookhurst and garden grove,,,, if your car is lowered this place is perfect cause they have one of those drive up machines,,,,,,, they do alighment for many of hte big body shops,, great place for lowered cars, do excellent sjobs......... if you are interested i dont know what htey are called but can give you directions
Old 07-11-05, 02:10 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by b1gredek
brookhurst and garden grove,,,, if your car is lowered this place is perfect cause they have one of those drive up machines,,,,,,, they do alighment for many of hte big body shops,, great place for lowered cars, do excellent sjobs......... if you are interested i dont know what htey are called but can give you directions
Vodi's

just look for the big bear
Old 07-11-05, 02:26 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kaban
Looking for a good shop to do alignments. Prefer shops near Walnut, Diamond Bar etc. My steering wheels is a little bit off but not enough for the dealer to warranty it. I want it to be perfectly straight again when my car is new.
when it comes to alignment, I will not go anywhere but WestEnd in Gardena. Ask around and you will know why. I had my car done over there and Darin is a pro. You can get the information from 411.... Westend alignment in the city of Gardena....

Last edited by GSXOTIC; 07-11-05 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-11-05, 02:54 PM
5sp4banger
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
when it comes to alignment, I will not go anywhere but WestEnd in Gardena. Ask around and you will know why. I had my car done over there and the guy is a pro. You can get the information from 411.... Westend alignment in the city of Gardena....
Ditto. Its $40 bucks each for front or rear, $5 bucks extra if you have aftermarket camber equipment that needs adjustment. It's by appointment only, takes about 45 minutes for a full alignment.
Old 07-11-05, 03:44 PM
mellowcmb
Rookie

I vouch for West End !!! I had them install my coilovers and new rims and with that, they did a complete alignment. The owner is very meticulous in his work and will not let you leave until your satisfied with the alignment. He even had me drive the car around so see if I was happy with how straight the steering wheel was. In fact, I had him adjust the steering wheel because it wasn't quite straight. Took him about 5 minutes to adjust and the steering was perfect. Trust me, they are EXCELLENT!!!

Carlo
Old 07-11-05, 03:54 PM
juniorsdad
Lead Lap

i'm also another satisfied customer of westend alignment
darin is the best...!
Old 07-11-05, 10:55 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Thanks for the recommandations guys. Do you guys have the phone # for Westend? If not I'll try 411...although I may ended up with the wrong place.
Old 07-11-05, 10:56 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VeilSideGS3
Check out

Dynamic Auto Services
8241 Bolsa Ave
Midway City, CA 92655

They are located in Huntington Beach and offer Great Service and Work. I am actually getting my alignment done this Weds.

Ask for Teddy, he is a Certified Lexus Master Mechanic and let him know that Kirby sent you. He will take care of you. Hope this helped
Thanks for the address. I'll also give them a call to inquire more info.
Old 07-12-05, 06:40 AM
juniorsdad
Lead Lap

westend alignment
18008 s vermont ave
gardena, ca
310/808-9233
darin
Old 07-12-05, 08:53 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaban
Walnut & Diamond Bar are OC?
I was thinking of a great shop in Huntington Beach, but it's not exactly local to you...
Old 07-12-05, 03:13 PM
pvmike1
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Another for West End in Gardena.

I had my coilovers installed by Darin on my GS. He aligned and corner balanced my car. I don't know many other places that corner balance cars. (What's corner balancing you ask? Explanation here: http://www.rankmyride.com/?page=journals/view&JID=141) Darin's a pro, and he's been doing this for many years.

If your GS is stock or slightly lowered on springs, there are plenty of places to go for alignment. But for coilovers, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
Old 07-12-05, 03:18 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pvmike1
He aligned and corner balanced my car.
So how much did this set you back?
Old 07-12-05, 07:44 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SoCalSC4
Walnut & Diamond Bar are OC?
I was thinking of a great shop in Huntington Beach, but it's not exactly local to you...
Huntington Beach is a bit far, but if they are really that good I will consider it. I just don't feel like spending 2 days at the dealer and still can't get my steering straight, and it's the dealer who screwed it up in the first place. My car went in with perfect alignment and they did an "curtesy alignment" which made it crooked, also they wash my car as a curtesy as well which kinda messed up my zaino. I did not complain to them but some times being a prefered customer has it's draw backs.

I wonder how good they are at alignment with cars with airmatic suspension?

Last edited by Kaban; 07-12-05 at 07:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Good alignment shop in OC area?