Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

*** Zauber Gettins update ***

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-04, 10:34 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up *** Zauber Gettins update ***

first of all, i just want to say that it is my not intention to sell wheels publically in the open forum as i am not an official CL vendor. however, i would like to take this opportunity(if allowed by the nice CL mods) to inform fellow lex owners that Arrow Ent, maker of the Gettins have found additional financial/manufacturing resource and backing for the co to stay in business.

back in 12/03, i found out from japan that the co was unwilling to accept money and order for the fact they were unable to deliver wheels as they had done in the past. consequently, i had to make a public announcement so potential wheels buyers became aware of this fact. to me, it was plain and simple. when a co refuse to accept your order and money, such speak integrity and should be applaud.

hopefully this is good news for some; and make sure we all spend our hard earned money carefully.

thank you

Old 01-15-04, 01:05 AM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Gettins come back to life!!!
Old 01-15-04, 01:49 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

oh well, let the orders pile up
Old 01-15-04, 04:36 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thats good, I guess Bluelex and GSTrance will have to break those showcases they have on the livingroom wall!!!

This is great news though, the Gettin replacement was not going too well!!! LOL
Old 01-15-04, 08:42 AM
dizzle
Rookie

now if they can just lower the price.
Old 01-15-04, 09:40 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by dizzle
now if they can just lower the price.

you kidding me right, the price of gettins are already very good already!
Old 01-15-04, 11:43 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

lower the price? mayb if u'r buying from wheel power u can ask that ....one of the best wheels 4 the dollar u can find...
Old 01-15-04, 11:44 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Hey thats good, I guess Bluelex and GSTrance will have to break those showcases they have on the livingroom wall!!!

This is great news though, the Gettin replacement was not going too well!!! LOL
i'm kinda happy with them being back in a way...leaves me options 4 the future...
Old 01-15-04, 11:47 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: *** Zauber Gettins update ***

Originally posted by GS4Will
first of all, i just want to say that it is my not intention to sell wheels publically in the open forum as i am not an official CL vendor. however, i would like to take this opportunity(if allowed by the nice CL mods) to inform fellow lex owners that Arrow Ent, maker of the Gettins have found additional financial/manufacturing resource and backing for the co to stay in business.

back in 12/03, i found out from japan that the co was unwilling to accept money and order for the fact they were unable to deliver wheels as they had done in the past. consequently, i had to make a public announcement so potential wheels buyers became aware of this fact. to me, it was plain and simple. when a co refuse to accept your order and money, such speak integrity and should be applaud.

hopefully this is good news for some; and make sure we all spend our hard earned money carefully.

thank you

and Will i agree that of a company didn't take u'r money while figuring out their situation they should b applauded unlike some who take it and make u wait till they fugure it out we all know who!
Old 01-15-04, 12:13 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Default Re: Re: *** Zauber Gettins update ***

Originally posted by bluelex
and Will i agree that of a company didn't take u'r money while figuring out their situation they should b applauded unlike some who take it and make u wait till they fugure it out we all know who!
That is a very good point, other companies would probably just take the $$$ and run!!
Old 01-16-04, 04:52 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok now im motivated to save up some money and try to sell my 20ties I want some gettins!!! 20in Chrome huge lip!!!
Old 01-18-04, 09:07 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Default Re: *** Zauber Gettins update ***

Originally posted by GS4Will

thank you

This explains why when I originally ordered my set, the order was cancelled after about 3 weeks after placing the order. You see, Zauber Gettins were not made in 18s for BMWs (bolt pattern). If you wanted them in 18s for your Bimmer you had to special custom order them, so that's what I did. three weeks later Method Motor Works informed me that Arrow has decided to stop doing custom orders, therefore my order would not be fulfilled! So, my only alternative was to get 19s, which they make in the BMW bolt pattern (and had in stock) or get another brand of wheel! Well, I decided to go 19s and I absolutly don't regret it!
Old 01-18-04, 09:13 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: *** Zauber Gettins update ***

Originally posted by bluelex
So true. Some company (specifically speaking) will take your money AND HAVE PRODUCT PRODUCTION and yet still not deliver the product. Applause to arrow for their professional and responsible actions! I'm GLAD I bought from them!
Old 01-18-04, 09:16 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

With all of the conditions that you got your wheels under, its probably best to stick with them! The Beamer has low offsets to get you a nice lip anyway!! LOL
Old 01-18-04, 09:40 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally posted by DGOT20s
With all of the conditions that you got your wheels under, its probably best to stick with them! The Beamer has low offsets to get you a nice lip anyway!! LOL
I know. Maybe I am being greedy in that I want more lip. Already in the rear I have a 3.2 inch lip on my Gettins. But because the design of the Gettin "star" is elevated upward toward the rim, it kind of camoflages the true depth. Maybe I am just being picky!

Last edited by MSBoy; 01-18-04 at 09:42 PM.

Quick Reply: *** Zauber Gettins update ***