The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

What do you think of Sina?

Old 11-21-18, 06:37 PM
bclexus
Lexus Champion

Recieved 474 Likes on 378 Posts
Question What do you think of Sina?

A teenage drummer from Germany who goes by the name Sina has become a huge favorite on YouTube with her 'drum covers' of classic rock songs, many with tens of millions of views.

Last edited by bclexus; 11-21-18 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-26-18, 06:26 PM
bclexus
Lexus Champion

I'm guessing no one here finds Sina's talent on drums amazing even though this teenage girl is known worldwide for her talent.

On just one of her many videos she has over 11,000 comments about her drum skills with adjectives such as awesome, amazing, outstanding, fantastic, exciting, extreme, unbelievable, perfect, genius, phenomenal, great, wonderful, marvelous, superb, unreal, excellent, magnificent, fabulous, etc., etc.

Even if you are not into drums or music at all most people appreciate the skills this young girl has been able to achieve. I hope some of you enjoyed it, as I have.
Old 11-27-18, 05:18 AM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Recieved 64 Likes on 55 Posts

I watched a couple of the videos and wasn't very impressed. There was also something off with the video/audio sync, like it wasn't really her making the sound and some beats i simply couldn't see her making. She's talented no doubt and has worked very hard to pull off all those cover tunes, but I think she gets ratings more because of her looks than her drumming.

Last edited by bitkahuna; 11-27-18 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-27-18, 04:50 PM
bclexus
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bitkahuna View Post
I watched a couple of the videos and wasn't very impressed. There was also something off with the video/audio sync, like it wasn't really her making the sound and some beats i simply couldn't see her making. She's talented no doubt and has worked very hard to pull off all those cover tunes, but I think she gets ratings more because of her looks than her drumming.
You must have a problem with your computer or maybe it's your hearing and vision. If you research Sina I think you'll find that her exquisite drum skills are recognized all over Europe as well as the U.S. She was considered a 'Super Talent' in her mid-teens. She has been involved in collaborations with many musicians all over the world, many of which produced some of the all-time biggest hit songs.

Here is an example and comment from someone who recognizes talent: "Coming from a 66 year old drummer who has played for James Brown and Rare Earth, I must say that you are phenomenal! I love your licks on the cymbals. You play from your heart. That is why you are so damn good! Great drummers always have the beat in their heart and soul. They only allow their spirit out to play."

Old 11-27-18, 08:09 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Originally Posted by bclexus View Post
You must have a problem with your computer or maybe it's your hearing and vision.
yeah that must be it.

as i said, she's talented, maybe it's just that i find her 'drumming karaoke' boring.
Old 11-27-18, 08:28 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Just found this guy, only 8 yrs older, from atlanta... way better... 4 times as many subscribers...

Old 11-27-18, 08:40 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Or this guy troy wright...

Old 11-27-18, 08:50 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Or all these super talented female drummers, one only 9!

Old 01-01-19, 12:03 PM
Benoit
Pole Position

Recieved 21 Likes on 15 Posts

I think always the same when I see a new artist. I'm only interested in the music it creates and what it makes me feel or make the society feel about itself.

For the moment, I just saw covers from her or her playing alone. I'm awaiting her in a band, actually doing some creation, and there I will be able to express a constructed opinion about her.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: