If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone. - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > General Forums > The Clubhouse
If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone. >

If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone.

Notices
The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone.

Old 05-14-18, 08:05 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs down If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone.

I love this.....this is just priceless. Watch what happens to these would-be package-thieves.

Old 05-17-18, 08:27 AM
braddman
Driver School Candidate

I saw that on youtube, freaking amazing.
Old 05-17-18, 03:02 PM
Propulsion
Pole Position

One guy on YouTube rigged his package with dog and cat shtt that would explode seconds after the thieves had the package in their getaway car. Instant karma.
Old 05-18-18, 09:57 AM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Does this guy live right outside skid row? So many thieves in his area, I would move if so many people are that messed up and so many have to steal his packages. Hopefully the police catch these clowns for attempted robbery. I get many packages, fortunately I don't think I have ever had someone try to steal them but my porch is a little concealed by bushes out front and we have a pretty long driveway.

Last edited by UDel; 05-18-18 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-18-18, 01:23 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Scum. Karma happens and there was one YT video where the thief broke her leg while attempting to take packages. I've had two taken over the years. I have the UPS drivers cell number so we coordinate for a drop off time. If not I ask him to hold it but recent UPS protocols he relayed he may not have the option for a hold. USPS I can request a hold online. Fed Ex is an open door of delivery drivers so I gamble with them.
Old 05-21-18, 01:00 PM
BrettJacks
Lexus Champion

I have everything shipped to my office(btw, apparently you can directly mail firearms to and from the manufacturer for repair. I had a gun delivered to my desk once after Ruger repaired it).

And this doesn't just happen in bad neighborhoods. I have a friend who owns a home in a nice part of town and this has happened to him(a week after he had a doorbell camera installed). If anything, nice neighborhoods are more of a target because people are buying nice stuff.
Old 05-21-18, 01:30 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Some people think that videos like these are staged, but I don't think this one is...otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. There are plenty of examples of this happening in real life.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If you see a package on someone's porch, leave it alone.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: