5G - Lord Help Us - Page 4 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

5G - Lord Help Us

Old 04-13-18, 10:36 AM
xBROKER
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BrettJacks View Post
59 years....

I've always wondered how all these damn baby boomers .
Hmm

59 years....

My FB feed is full of my aunt constantly posting all the conspiracy bull****.
Probably to be expected since you're among the few still on CIA book.
Old 04-13-18, 11:33 AM
RA40

Any of the generations will have these various groups of people that gravitate towards a belief be that conspiracy and or religion. Mom went through similar in her search for enlightenment. Ran the cycle up to a point she found being Muslim to be the thing. After a bit she believed that the FBI-CIA was watching her closely too. She eventually came back to Christianity and was content with a conservative mindset. Her advice was that she felt the world was becoming less and less of a place to have kids and she would express concerns how the generations would cope. She was an educator for most her years so seeing the kids change gave her those thoughts.

Did the world for her have those points of contention she had thought of? Nope. People adapt and life goes on. Previous generations may not grasp how each adapts but those times are specific to them.
Old 04-13-18, 12:30 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Xbroker, very sorry to hear about your mother, and i'm not about to say your mother using a cordless back then was not a factor, especially that old, like early cell phones, they used a lot of power.

but that's a long way from saying the government has a eugenics plan with 5g rollout. what would prevent the govt from being killed by said same rollout? And are carriers like verizon, at&t part of this plot and if so, how would they avoid self-immolation?
Old 04-13-18, 01:06 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by XBROKER View Post
Any hope I had of an intelligent conversation is usually dashed. No surprise. One question, does IL stand for sick in the head?
Nice try. That's not what she said.
Look at you...!! An almost humorous attempt at spin ...
Your parents must be proud.
Must be a coincidence that mods on all the car forums or forums like city data are all trying to keep these eugenics program quiet; and you'll never see one agree and say yeah I saw that or I'm aware of the problem too.
Yep, that's it. I'm going with coincidence
Hmm

Probably to be expected since you're among the few still on CIA book.
xbroker,

We've got no rules that specifically address posting theories about random stuff like this for discussion, even if it isn't believed by the mainstream... you'll note we haven't closed this thread.

HOWEVER, we do have rules about personal insults, making sweeping generalizations about others, public accusations of the moderator team, etc. You are well down that path with several comments above and your thread staying open for discussion (and your access to CL) is in jeopardy should you continue with those types of replies. Please PM if if you want to discuss, but we expect polite and mature conversation.

59 years....

I've always wondered how all these damn baby boomers get through life so long and then become so easily susceptible to believing whatever they read or see on the internet. Some guy made a youtube video IT MUST BE TRUE.
BrettJacks, same for you with the personal comments and generalizations please.
Old 04-13-18, 03:43 PM
RA40

Very sad the types of illnesses we see. The use of these devices will be an ongoing part of the studies behind potential illnesses. Makes one wonder what the FDA and Surgeon General have classified as passable to discover many years later that they were not safe.
Old 04-14-18, 06:23 AM
geko29
Oil Burner

Any hope I had of an intelligent conversation is usually dashed. No surprise. One question, does IL stand for sick in the head?
Ironic that you allege ad hominem attacks and then engage in them yourself. So I'll ask (and you'll refuse to answer) a fourth time: Is that list a mischaricterization of the content presented in the video? If so, please point out in what way. Is it in alignment with your thoughts on the subject?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: