iPhone 8, X and beyond - Page 25 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

iPhone 8, X and beyond

Old 02-12-19, 04:36 PM
LexsCTJill
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by O. L. T. View Post

Its a home button for whatever you wanna use a home button for.

My note has dual home buttons, which is nice. Like on the iphone you can move them around anywhere you want. Convenient.... still hate them.
But the point of the iPhone virtual button was to help those who have accessibility concerns.
Old 02-12-19, 05:35 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Originally Posted by LexsCTJill View Post
But the point of the iPhone virtual button was to help those who have accessibility concerns.
galaxy had it first. Apple copied it 3 years later. It was designed as a virtual home button and that's what it is.
Old 02-12-19, 05:51 PM
LexsCTJill
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by O. L. T. View Post
galaxy had it first. Apple copied it 3 years later. It was designed as a virtual home button and that's what it is.
I am not sure what Samsung had. Look under the setting. It tells you what it was for b
Old 02-18-19, 12:45 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Iphone X and gopro. I usually use my ipad 6th gen for my gopro. Since i have this oled screen i wanted to see how well it worked with gopro footage. I’ve long since said the hero 3+ black is the best camera they’ve made without a screen. Always will be. 4k video, excellent battery life, full featured, can be had in a pawn shop for $100. You can’t beat it.

Everything about that is swell, if you happen to not run it over. Yep..... my lifted jeep cj7 on 33s completely totalled my 3+ black. My bad........

ok, so I couldn’t keep testing the oled screen with the gopro. Shopping time. 50 youtube reviews and 50 websites later I’ve decided the 5+ black is the new 3+. Sure, they sell a 7.... with 2 features added I don’t use and nothing else. Seems gopro and apple have learned how to make microscopic steps each year to generate revenue. So a hunting i go....

so fixed that little issue. Now, onto the testing. The X does awesome with the new gopro models. Transfers are super quick and the oled display in wide screen allows shooting in wide modes live with no loss of screen realty. Even though it works well on the ipad, the x really shines in it’s native aspect ratio.

Also, the high speed bluetooth connection in both the gopro and x handshake like they were made for each other. Really good combo for x owners and very pleased.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: iPhone 8, X and beyond

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: