My girlfriend is a B**** - Page 4 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

My girlfriend is a B****

Old 12-21-12, 04:10 PM
KevinGS
Lexus Champion

Yeah, unfortunately, in all likelihood, she will only get worse with age, and children.

I assume you've been with her for 3 years because there's a LOT you like about her. Is she really nice all other times? How does she treat her friends? Family? Strangers? If she's very pleasant all other times, and treats her friends and strangers well (never wigging out on them)....then I am inclined to work with her on it. Like have a heart-to-heart with her. If she disrespects that conversation, and says you're crazy, then seriously consider moving on.

And if she wigs on out on her friends, family or strangers at times, DEFINITELY move on.
Old 12-24-12, 07:36 PM
BrandonIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS View Post
wow, i really wasn't expecting these many replies. Thanks folks, really means a lot.

So after our "fight", she defriended me from FB (how mature) and we both haven't talked since.

Its definitely hard though, its been +3 years.
I'm in the same situation as you man. It is really hard even after having the majority of the people around you tell you you're better off without her and even you know deep down that it's for the best, it's still hard to have spent that much time with someone and suddenly they're gone. I guess we'll see if that old "Time heals all," adage holds true.
Old 12-25-12, 09:56 AM
StLucchese
Rookie

Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
LMAO at this "balanced" assessment leading to heartfelt solutions...
i had to laugh, but seriously just what lil4x has said before and many others on the thread.

You need to look at it long term and have peace with your future mate. PEACE in the relationship is a must!
Old 12-25-12, 11:29 AM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

When you put up a thread titled "My girlfriend is a B****" your relationship is already doomed and over whether you like it or not. Do not marry her or have kids with her, it is only going to get much worse and you don't need kids or a expensive ugly divorce to deal with.

A girlfriend should be someone you think about all the time, want to be with, and not complain about over the internet. There are plenty of girls out there, find one you want to be with and enjoy being around, you may be single for a while but that beats having a girl that is a nightmare you don't like being around most of the time.

I see so many guys my age and younger absolutely miserable because they married the wrong girl either by getting her pregnant or peer/family/society pressure that they need to get married by a certain time and they regret it every day.
Old 12-25-12, 08:28 PM
Mingus
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS View Post
I really love my girlfriend of the past three years. The problem is that whenever she gets a little bit frustrated and stressed about something (her job, our conversation, school, etc.) she takes it out on me by becoming super snappy and *****y.

Ideas gents and gals?
I read the first page of responses.

Some have suggested she is bipolar. That is possible. What you need to read up on is "borderline personality disorder".

I've had girlfriends like this. They will Suck_The_Life_Out_Of_You.

Check out this link:

13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfriend is a Borderline or a Narcissist

http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2009...onality-women/
Old 01-04-13, 05:12 AM
MnM24
Pole Position

Run forest run!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My girlfriend is a B****

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: