The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

Rice Boy wagers his GF.

Old 10-01-02, 03:42 PM
JohnnySC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rice Boy wagers his GF.

Last edited by JohnnySC; 10-01-02 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-01-02, 03:54 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts

Urban Legend.
Old 10-01-02, 04:15 PM
nismo270R
Rookie

Anybody can say they won a race to get a girl but a pic of a single thong doesn't prove much. If he had the camera why not a pic of her? Seems like B.S to me.
Attached Thumbnails Rice Boy wagers his GF.-busting_bs.jpg  
Old 10-01-02, 04:47 PM
TNH
Pole Position

I think it is believable.

Here is why-

First off, just from reading the post, he seems like a mature guy. Married, has kids, avoided making fun of the obviously idiotic rice boy.

Most importantly, if the guy was making up a story to impress the guys, he would have handled the young girl in his cobra and told everyone the juicy details.

nismo270R-

You're right, anyone could take a pic of a thong......but anyone could take a pic of a girl too. The thong on the cobra leather was a nice touch, IMO.

Also, maybe she was ugly, so he didn't want to show her pic. (He never said she was hot, did he?)

Last edited by TNH; 10-01-02 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-01-02, 07:36 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

LOL, if it's real, it's one hell of a story!!
Old 10-01-02, 09:05 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

It IS funny, but I guess you didn't read the whole thread though...

ReefBlueCoupe said:

That's a dead-up ripoff of a story I saw on some F body website.
I've also seen a version of it on a Supra website...

guy goes to gas station, ricer kid bets his girlfriend, guy in the LS1/Supra/Mustang/insert your imaginary car here/ smokes the ricer and then the ricer leaves his girlfriend. guy takes the girl to her home

Last edited by bitkahuna; 10-01-02 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-01-02, 09:08 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

That's good enough for me.

roflmao
Old 10-01-02, 09:52 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Fun read, but here's some problems with this story... If this guy is a diehard Crustang fan, he'd have subsciptions to these Crustang tuner mags, not paying like 10 times the price from a convenience store. Since when did convenience stores sell gas? And why is he already mashing his brand new '03 Cobra? Not a very smart guy apparently. I also had some trouble believing that a Riceboy is THAT stupid. You have to have some very basic common knowledge on car performance including knowing what a Cobra emblem looks like, in order to successfully mod your car. Oh well, the story only cost him $14 for a new thong.
Old 10-01-02, 10:18 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

Originally posted by lex400sc
...If this guy is a diehard Crustang fan, he'd have subsciptions to these Crustang tuner mags, not paying like 10 times the price from a convenience store. Since when did convenience stores sell gas? And why is he already mashing his brand new '03 Cobra? ... I also had some trouble believing that a Riceboy is THAT stupid. You have to have some very basic common knowledge on car performance including knowing what a Cobra emblem looks like, in order to successfully mod your car. Oh well, the story only cost him $14 for a new thong.
I don't waste money on subscriptions. I'll buy a copy of a tuner mag if it has an interesting article.

Convenience stores are gas stations here in Ky. Maybe in Oklahoma also?

You don't have to mash a s/c v8 to drop a eclipse gs.

Some riceboy's are that stupid - that is what makes them riceboy's - it is the attitude and lack of basic understanding at least about cars. All they know is you buy emblems that look cool.

I have met women that gave me their underwear. I don't have any pictures though.

Maybe he is lying. I doubt it. But it really doesn't matter and it is a good story. Just my .02
Old 10-01-02, 10:49 PM
JohnnySC
Lexus Test Driver

$14 for a new thong is the market price....wise man, didn't overpay.
Old 10-01-02, 10:54 PM
TNH
Pole Position

The stang guy probably meant the little store that almost all gas stations have. (they are still convenience stores, are they not?)

I'm not sure I understand the part about mashing the 03....why can't you? Why would it be different then mashing an earlier model, such as an 02?

and yes, rice boys are that stupid. That is why they do rice things, because they are stupid. They are obsessed with badging, and never know what any of the badges mean.....which is why they have BMW or amg badges on their rice cars.
Old 10-01-02, 11:28 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

I guess my post is invisible.

If you READ THE REST OF THE THREAD you'll see numerous posts explaining how the original story is a fake or a variation of ones from other boards.

It was fun to read, but I think it's someone's fantasy.
Old 10-01-02, 11:30 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Okay then, here's why it's fake: the same story has been posted in other forums before this guy wrote his own version. Yeah something similar might have happened a few years ago and been since embellished heavily, but I doubt this guy is legit.

Originally posted by TNH
I'm not sure I understand the part about mashing the 03....why can't you? Why would it be different then mashing an earlier model, such as an 02?
Pinning the accelerator and redlining on a brand new engine? Maybe okay to do after 20,000 miles, but not with 3,000, 6,000, etc.

Originally posted by TNH
and yes, rice boys are that stupid.
Frank and his boy Golden-child weren't that dumb...
Old 10-01-02, 11:47 PM
TNH
Pole Position

I saw a great Milfhunter clip the other night where the Milfhunter steals a chick from a Harley on his Yamaha R1. It is a classic.

Last edited by TNH; 10-01-02 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-02-02, 03:53 AM
Camshaft
Lead Lap

I got a thong for beating a blue Civic Si. She wasn't hot, but she took it back to the dealership. I got a naughty look for having the ***** to race a C5....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rice Boy wagers his GF.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: