Official Android Thread - Page 353 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

Official Android Thread

Old 05-17-18, 08:40 AM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Originally Posted by Allen K View Post
Settings > System > Gestures > Swipe up on Home button

With the 3 button setup, you can swipe up from anywhere to get to the drawer. I've gotten into the habit of swiping up from the middle of the screen rather than from bottom. It's one swipe up to get to recents then another to get to drawer or one long swipe to get to the drawer. I don't go into my recents all that often
my swipe up on home button is set to off. about recents etc., i still don't follow on your swipe though - like you i swipe up from anywhere and i see a few recents at top and the rest of the drawer below. no issue.
Old 05-17-18, 11:50 AM
Allen K
Epic Allen

Originally Posted by bitkahuna View Post
my swipe up on home button is set to off. about recents etc., i still don't follow on your swipe though - like you i swipe up from anywhere and i see a few recents at top and the rest of the drawer below. no issue.
If you set it to on, a short swipe will bring up recent apps (replacing the square on the right) and give you the 2 button setup. I don't like the 2 button setup
Old 05-17-18, 01:11 PM
geko29
Oil Burner

Originally Posted by braddman View Post
Wonder when an update will be coming again on this thing? It got one right after I got it, nothing since.
My Note 8 (AT&T) got updated literally this morning, with the April security updates. Given the HW similarity, I'd expect S9+ to be pretty close.
Old 05-17-18, 01:51 PM
Marklouis
Lexus Champion

"RED claims that the Hydrogen One will stand out from other premium smartphones with its 5.7-inch “holographic display”, which will use RED’s new 4-View video format to display a 3D effect without the need for glasses."

The RED Hydrogen One is coming to AT&T and Verizon this summer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official Android Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: