The Clubhouse The Clubhouse is an area where we can post topics on all kinds of things that are not necessarily related to 'Lexus'.

Electronic Dance Music thread

Old 10-24-18, 12:19 PM
jrmckinley
Lexus Test Driver

Recieved 54 Likes on 53 Posts

I also have found some good stuff on the AnjunaDeep albums released over the years. Start this one around the :45 mark.

Last edited by jrmckinley; 10-24-18 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-24-18, 12:20 PM
jrmckinley
Lexus Test Driver

Recieved 54 Likes on 53 Posts

Last one for me. Another one pulled from an AnjunaDeep album. This may be one of my favorite driving songs of all time (especially at night for some reason). A must listen.

Old 11-09-18, 07:00 PM
djyoshi626
Lexus Champion

Recieved 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I love me some OceanLab and Anjunadeep... OceanLab is just a classic trance act and a sound that I wish Above & Beyond would return to or at least revive the OceanLab moniker to appease the fans. I understand the desire to change one's sound for artistic freedom and creativity but they had a great thing going. I still enjoy listening to them nonetheless. Their album "Common Ground," is great.

I just saw The Thrillseekers last Saturday night and it was an amazing night of Trance music. He dropped the Breakfast remix of his track "Waiting Here For You," which I was surprised at since there are newer remixes of this tune... even after a decade it still has the same effect... absolute bliss!

Aruna has sadly decided to move on from the trance scene to pursue other musical genres but had been in the trance scene for well over 10 years.
Old 11-28-18, 03:08 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Recieved 64 Likes on 55 Posts

came across this recently... really like it...

SOHN
https://open.spotify.com/album/6xGF4UA9pQweZI5yUBFlRq
Old 11-28-18, 10:40 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Recieved 123 Likes on 104 Posts

Not really dance music but a interesting artist/band I have been listening to that is a mix of electronic, pretty unique sound. If you like NIN, Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears, maybe Deftones you will probably like The Soft Moon.

Old 11-30-18, 03:05 PM
bitkahuna
resisting entropy

Recieved 64 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by UDel View Post
Not really dance music but a interesting artist/band I have been listening to that is a mix of electronic, pretty unique sound. If you like NIN, Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears, maybe Deftones you will probably like The Soft Moon.
that falls into a category i call weird for the sake of being weird. not exactly melodic.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Electronic Dance Music thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: