Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Coilovers for 2006 GS430?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-17, 11:29 AM
t600
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coilovers for 2006 GS430?

Hey everyone, so I made a post awhile back about having to put new shocks on my 2006 GS430. I'm just now getting to the point where I have to do something before the car becomes undriveable. My car is driven maybe 5-7k miles a year and I had intended on selling it before now but I like the car and will probably keep it another year. After pricing OEM components, I'm trying to figure something that will save me money and by the looks of it my only options are basically OEM, coilovers, or used parts. I don't have any desire to lower the car and I'm not gonna be taking the car to the track or anything in the like....it's just a weekend car that is taken out on the town. My main goal is to keep it riding decent, somewhere near stock level. Can someone steer me in a decent direction of something that will fit the bill. I'm not looking to drop a ton of money, I'd just put OEM parts back on the car if I wanted to do that. I looked on Ebay for compatible coilovers and the ones I would consider are Godspeed Project Mono-RS coilovers, Godspeed Project Mono-SS coilovers, Function and Form F2 Type 2 coilovers, Tein Flex Z coilovers, and Megan Racing EZII Coilovers. I can't even find many reviews on these, I did read some on the Megan's saying they were more for daily drivers instead of track cars so I figured those would be ok. I expect none to be fantastic but as I say I would just like them to ride decent and keep the car close on height to where it is now stock.....I'm not even an aggressive driver. I just blew the driver's side rear shock so I really need to get these ordered and get the car back on the road, if anyone can help me quickly I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!