ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Suspension (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension-214/)
-   -   Air Runner installed (with pics)! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension/597080-air-runner-installed-with-pics.html)

Mike1970 10-11-11 10:53 AM

Air Runner installed (with pics)!

4 Attachment(s)
sema is comming boys and girls and look at what i just got in the mail :woohoo::woohoo:
i'd like to thank shin over at air runner for the help. i cant wait to put it on:)
661 autosports is doing the install for me big ups to Gyasi and Sean!!!!!!
and stay posted boys and girls i will be doing a full review on the kit the install with video and pics lots of people ben asking about it so im going to do it so stay tuned!!!!:woot:
Attachment 461590
What comes in the kit the struts look topnotch
Attachment 461591

rears are in no big deal here direct replacements so far install going good :thumbup:
Attachment 461592
sorry for the crappy cellpone pic i'll post better ones latter
Attachment 461593

msgs350 10-11-11 11:24 AM

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm envious of you ballers that have $$ for mods!

timtem 10-11-11 11:27 AM

very nice!

SoCal_450h 10-11-11 12:40 PM

bookmarked........:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Ice350 10-11-11 01:14 PM

SO, the next level of modding begins............

TriniGS 10-11-11 01:51 PM

:ohyeah:

Thats the top tier of air suspension you got their buddy. When I was researching air suspensions, Airrunners came highly recommended but it was way above my budget. Just subscribed for the install.

Mike1970 10-11-11 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by TriniGS (Post 6744507)
:ohyeah:

Thats the top tier of air suspension you got their buddy. When I was researching air suspensions, Airrunners came highly recommended but it was way above my budget. Just subscribed for the install.

yeah the only bad thing anyone says about air runner is about the price but lots of people are happy with the product. but we will see this is only the basic kit i wanted the on the ground kit but the cost was OMG!!!!!

stvincent 10-11-11 02:44 PM

any modification needed or straight bolt on?

Mike1970 10-11-11 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by stvincent (Post 6744622)
any modification needed or straight bolt on?

well there is some modding mount the tank compressor switchies guages ect. but for the most part bolt on. we wil see though :uh:

crombie92 10-11-11 05:03 PM

Baaaaaallllllllllllllliiiiiiiinnnnngggg

Stormforge 10-11-11 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mike1970 (Post 6744536)
yeah the only bad thing anyone says about air runner is about the price but lots of people are happy with the product. but we will see this is only the basic kit i wanted the on the ground kit but the cost was OMG!!!!!

congrats on getting AR, it's been something i was thinking about as well, but i currently could not justify the cost of getting it. AR is great because it's a direct bolt-on application. looking forward to install pics and VIP stance. :thumbup:

lkapimp216 10-11-11 06:58 PM

a UAS over coilover set up with accu air leveling kit with 2 compressors can run you just a as much if not more than AR If I end up going air Im gonna piece a serious kit together, congrats on your purchase btw, you say this won t lay frame????

Mike1970 10-11-11 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by lkapimp216 (Post 6745209)
a UAS over coilover set up with accu air leveling kit with 2 compressors can run you just a as much if not more than AR If I end up going air Im gonna piece a serious kit together, congrats on your purchase btw, you say this won t lay frame????

i hear the UAS has rubbing issues in the front or i would have done the same thing. i still might do the accuair though thats just dope auto leveling :thumbup:
we will see if it will lay frame. i think it will i seen some 3gs with the same kit and they do. but i dont know if they had to do some a arm mdifications. but we will see:p its going down on friday and saturday

Mike1970 10-11-11 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Stormforge (Post 6745175)
congrats on getting AR, it's been something i was thinking about as well, but i currently could not justify the cost of getting it. AR is great because it's a direct bolt-on application. looking forward to install pics and VIP stance. :thumbup:

thanks bro but i did have a little help from airrunner my car is going to sema. so thanks to shin!!!!!
he is a good guy ship me my kit the same day i had in 24 hr. well airrunner is only 50 miles away from me lol but still it was fast :D

Heng350 10-12-11 09:56 AM

welcome to the air runner club :) hope it was everything u dreamed of and more