Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

2010 GS350 AWD LOWERED ON MEGAN RACING LP series

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-13, 08:40 AM
jaguar_83
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macboi
Very nice set of coils! Can you describe the rides
On highway at high speed? Any rattles or vibrate?
On highway the ride feels great. I can move in between traffic without the car swaying back and forth and when a transition lane has a wide turn I don't have to slow down because you don't get that feeling like the car is about to tip over. As far as vibration and rattles go I have none. My car isn't slammed; it's lowered bout 2 inches from stock height. Many would argue that I should have gotten springs if I wasn't going to slam it but I wanted the stiffer suspension and that's exactly what I I got with these coils.
Old 04-29-13, 10:30 PM
Macboi
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaguar_83
On highway the ride feels great. I can move in between traffic without the car swaying back and forth and when a transition lane has a wide turn I don't have to slow down because you don't get that feeling like the car is about to tip over. As far as vibration and rattles go I have none. My car isn't slammed; it's lowered bout 2 inches from stock height. Many would argue that I should have gotten springs if I wasn't going to slam it but I wanted the stiffer suspension and that's exactly what I I got with these coils.

Thanks. I thunk I may be one step closer in ordering my coils. I've always had European cars and I allay went with KW. So Japanese cars are a bit new to me. Thanks for helping
Old 03-23-14, 07:41 PM
Kuleaze
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EVLUSHN
At first i was scared gettin them done with reading all the issues the awds had i purchased the megan racing LP street series made for the awd. I am so amazed how the great the ride and handling are ....IMO think its far superier that stock...pretty easy for straight bolt on application.
And the no vibrations or wobbles at all.

ill have pix up later this weekend
Trying to do my due diligence on lowing my '08 AWD GS350 and ran across your post from 2011. Not sure you'll respond, but was curious how these have held up for you??

Anyone else on this thread install these Megan LP coil overs?? If so, what are you thoughts??