Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Brake rotors for a 1995 SC400 would be shared with which other vehicles/Lexus?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-19, 10:04 PM
Lucky Devin
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake rotors for a 1995 SC400 would be shared with which other vehicles/Lexus?

Hello, very old school member here with a decade since my last post at least. Anywho I thought this question was strangely difficult to phrase for whatever reason...ergo; I have new brake rotors for my 95 SC400 and I want to sell them. Which vehicles would these rotors also fit, Lexus or otherwise? I am not entirely sure of the size and forgive me, but i am far from a mechanic Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided!

Last edited by Lucky Devin; 04-19-19 at 10:09 PM. Reason: check the date...
Old 04-20-19, 06:45 AM
RXRodger
Instructor

Received 202 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Devin
Hello, very old school member here with a decade since my last post at least. Anywho I thought this question was strangely difficult to phrase for whatever reason...ergo; I have new brake rotors for my 95 SC400 and I want to sell them. Which vehicles would these rotors also fit, Lexus or otherwise? I am not entirely sure of the size and forgive me, but i am far from a mechanic Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided!
I really don't think they fit much because I can't remember seeing any cross over fits from other vehicles. If these truly are SC400, they are even different than the SC300 by a few mm. The post with the diameters are somewhere on here. To run SC400 on a SC300 you have to have different caliper brackets (the calipers are the same). Edit: I guess I shouldn't have answered so quickly without some research, seems like I remember one of the Evos having the same rotor?
Old 05-03-19, 10:05 AM
ifaumui
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For Sale

Originally Posted by Lucky Devin
Hey, private message me if you still have the rotors. I'm doing some replacements on my 95' and could use OEM rotors. Thanks