Front Camber Arms - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion


Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Front Camber Arms

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-15, 05:51 PM   #1
rsx2crazy
Rookie
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Front Camber Arms

Does anyone know if there is a company that is designing one for us? I know that T-Demand Fuca has one but I dont know where to buy it.
rsx2crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-15, 09:56 PM   #2
starbai
Pole Position
iTrader: (1)
 
starbai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Bump,... in for answer.
starbai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-15, 09:59 PM   #3
faisal11ir
Lead Lap
 
faisal11ir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dubai
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Checked SPC?
faisal11ir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-15, 05:54 AM   #4
starbai
Pole Position
iTrader: (1)
 
starbai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yeap, SPC is rear only.
starbai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-15, 11:22 PM   #5
breezytint
Rookie
 
breezytint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

breezytint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-15, 03:41 PM   #6
rsx2crazy
Rookie
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezytint View Post
thanks for the reply. Would you happen to know where he bought them?
rsx2crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-15, 06:57 PM   #7
starbai
Pole Position
iTrader: (1)
 
starbai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I've heard the front camber arms for the 2Is works for the 3IS... anyone got any experience with it?
starbai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-15, 10:49 PM   #8
faisal11ir
Lead Lap
 
faisal11ir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Dubai
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Check T-Demand Japan they have front camber arms in black or gold.
faisal11ir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 01:38 PM   #9
JB5674
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Pretty sure FIGS as it....
JB5674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 07:02 PM   #10
rsx2crazy
Rookie
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal11ir View Post
Check T-Demand Japan they have front camber arms in black or gold.
I know that T-Demand Japan has them but I want to know where or how can I buy it.

I tried emailing them but there was no response.

I'm not sure if Figs makes them for the 3IS.
rsx2crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 10:34 PM   #11
breezytint
Rookie
 
breezytint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx2crazy View Post
I know that T-Demand Japan has them but I want to know where or how can I buy it.

I tried emailing them but there was no response.

I'm not sure if Figs makes them for the 3IS.
Revision audio in Hawaii has them.....we ordered thru them. pricy, but worth it if u need front camber adjustments.
breezytint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-15, 05:57 PM   #12
ExSrAaron
Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: OH
Posts: 133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Working with FIG on this as we speak. I can confirm 2IS and 3IS share upper control arms, BUT only for RWD (aka steel control arms). If you're not sure which you have you can look in the wheel-well and see if the arm is alum. or black painted steel. Not sure there's an adjustable arm for the 2IS though.

Might have a custom set made, but I'm not sure yet if it's worth the investment.
ExSrAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 05:53 PM   #13
Gonaddz88
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSrAaron View Post
Working with FIG on this as we speak. I can confirm 2IS and 3IS share upper control arms, BUT only for RWD (aka steel control arms). If you're not sure which you have you can look in the wheel-well and see if the arm is alum. or black painted steel. Not sure there's an adjustable arm for the 2IS though.

Might have a custom set made, but I'm not sure yet if it's worth the investment.
let me know if the second gen is350 rwd front camber arms fit the 3rd gen is350 rwd model. please confirm this for me

my 2014 is350 rwd has the black painted steel a-arm.
Gonaddz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 10:44 AM   #14
ExSrAaron
Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: OH
Posts: 133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonaddz88 View Post
let me know if the second gen is350 rwd front camber arms fit the 3rd gen is350 rwd model. please confirm this for me

my 2014 is350 rwd has the black painted steel a-arm.
They are the same control arms (2IS = 3IS RWD).

I have confirmed with my own car as well. I have been running SPC balljoints on my 3IS RWD for the last two months. I have pictures for a DIY but have been lazy..

Let me know if you have any questions tho!
ExSrAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-15, 07:22 PM   #15
Gonaddz88
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSrAaron View Post
They are the same control arms (2IS = 3IS RWD).

I have confirmed with my own car as well. I have been running SPC balljoints on my 3IS RWD for the last two months. I have pictures for a DIY but have been lazy..

Let me know if you have any questions tho!
Yes just two questions!

whats the max negative setting on the spc ball joints?
Why did you choose a ball joint over a complete adjustable control arm?

thank you for clearing it up!
Gonaddz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone know where to buy this? [rear side splitter] jay350 IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 4 11-02-15 02:13 PM
carbon fiber grill surround? thedude23 IS F (2008-2014) 8 06-19-15 09:51 AM
Flyaudio system edwinlexus IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 0 05-31-15 06:48 AM
air lift autopilot v2 management system sgvlex VIP Style 3 05-28-15 12:37 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send